SiouxSports.com Forum

Big Sky Scores & News

bincitysioux

Eastern Washington almost takes down the University of Washington today. The 12th place team in the Big Sky last year, Weber State, gives NDSU all they want tonight in Ogden. The Big Sky is definitely going to be one tough conference . Eastern Washington hangs 52 on Washington. . EWU offense is unreal.

So is their defense.

Doesn't it seem like with have a ridiculously large number of bison fans posting on every topic on this website.  It really looks like they spend all their time here when you would think they would be on their own website most of the time.  They really are obsessed with UND.  It is  really becoming difficult carrying on a conversation without having the bison fans sidetracking the conversation. 

• Upvote 2

Doesn't it seem like with have a ridiculously large number of bison fans posting on every topic on this website.  It really looks like they spend all their time here when you would think they would be on their own website most of the time.  They really are obsessed with UND.  It is  really becoming difficult carrying on a conversation without having the bison fans sidetracking the conversation. 

I don't mind them as long as they are not trolling and actually add to the conversation.

They just have too much time on their hands watching the dog chase the sheep around the barnyard. BiSon trolls are everywhere. Don't even go to anygivensaturday.com or footballchampionshipsubdivision.com any more 'cause the BiSon trolls take over and ruin every thread. The only way to stop it is to not grant credentials to them with the access to post on threads. It gets tiring, especially when people like CAS come on SiouxSports and call Sioux fans arrogant. My hope is that people on other boards realize that NDSU posters are not representative of all North Dakotans.

• Upvote 1

The NDSU State coach really complimented how good Weber State was.   He said they were very good.    If Weber is one of the bottom teams in the Big Sky that tells you how strong the  Big Sky is.     By the way, does anyone know where Incarnate World is located?

The NDSU State coach really complimented how good Weber State was. He said they were very good. If Weber is one of the bottom teams in the Big Sky that tells you how strong the Big Sky is. By the way, does anyone know where Incarnate World is located?

San Antonio, Texas

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarnate_Word_Cardinals_football

The NDSU State coach really complimented how good Weber State was. He said they were very good. If Weber is one of the bottom teams in the Big Sky that tells you how strong the Big Sky is. By the way, does anyone know where Incarnate World is located?

I highly doubt weber will be a bottom team this year. They loaded up on transfers that have made a massive difference. They'll be good.

San Antonio, Texas

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarnate_Word_Cardinals_football

This is like their second year in DI, and they had just started football at the DII level when they moved up.  

For a private school to move up in football with no previous base, some individual is a big time financial supporter.

The NDSU State coach really complimented how good Weber State was.   He said they were very good.    If Weber is one of the bottom teams in the Big Sky that tells you how strong the  Big Sky is.     By the way, does anyone know where Incarnate World is located?

And Bison fans also said Ferris State was one of the toughest DII teams in the nation last year, take it with a grain of salt.

You don't think they were?

Ferris was 8-3.

Lost to NDSU, obviously not a bad loss.

Lost to Saginaw Valley State, Division II playoff team.

Lost to something called Hillsdale. Looks like the loss that kept them out of the playoffs, if I am reading their schedule correctly.

Beat Grand Valley State who was a national semifinalist last year.

Are NDSU fans wrong by saying they were one of the toughest Division II teams last year?

And BTW, NDSU beat the absolute piss out of them last year, so it isn't as if NDSU fans are trying to justify a bad loss.

Ferris was 8-3.

Lost to something called Hillsdale. Looks like the loss that kept them out of the playoffs, if I am reading their schedule correctly.

Are NDSU fans wrong by saying they were one of the toughest Division II teams last year?

And BTW, NDSU beat the absolute piss out of them last year, so it isn't as if NDSU fans are trying to justify a bad loss.

Ugh, agreeing with a bizun fan hurts my brain.

Ferris was 8-3.

Lost to something called Hillsdale. Looks like the loss that kept them out of the playoffs, if I am reading their schedule correctly.

Considering the source of the initial quote your replying to, take that with a grain of salt as well...

Cause why?

Cause UND always thinks small and ends up even smaller. That is why our transition sucked. That is why the FB program sucks. That is why we bent over backwards for FU. And that is why we are almost invisible in the region, which could have serious consequences for all our programs, not just FB. The CFB landscape will be changing a lot during the next 5 years and Kelley and Faison had better have some sort of contingency plan for UND's programs. Otherwise, it will be time to wish both of them all the best in their future endeavors...if you get my drift.

darell1976 should be commended for brainstorming and thinking ahead, not criticized and shouted down.

• Upvote 1

If they win a fourth straight, their administration should seriously consider a move up.  I hate to agree with a third class felon who cried like a little girl in a courtroom in Jamestown, but they should prepare for a move up.

I think it's important to consider that playing a full FBS slate all season long is much different than playing one FBS money game. That is something any FCS program should think long and hard about when considering a move up.

Ferris was 8-3.

You realize you just bragged about how tough the D2 team was NDSU played last year, right?  They are all the same, bro.  You get zero credit for beating a good one and zero credit for beating a bad one.  D2, NAIA....all the same in the fan's eyes (not FCS).

You realize you just bragged about how tough the D2 team was NDSU played last year, right? They are all the same, bro. You get zero credit for beating a good one and zero credit for beating a bad one. D2, NAIA....all the same in the fan's eyes (not FCS).

On the flip-side, when NDSU bumps up and plays Kansas State or Iowa State, predictions here range from Wildcats and Cyclones by 20 to about 40...then 3 minutes after the games end, it's "meh. Those schools are gonna suck this year anyways."

That being said, I wouldn't run my mouth off about beating Ferris State either. At least in football. That hockey team is pretty good.

On the flip-side, when NDSU bumps up and plays Kansas State or Iowa State, predictions here range from Wildcats and Cyclones by 20 to about 40...then 3 minutes after the games end, it's "meh. Those schools are gonna suck this year anyways."

That being said, I wouldn't run my mouth off about beating Ferris State either. At least in football. That hockey team is pretty good.

Do you think Alabama fans bragged about how good Ga Southern was? Highly doubt it, IMO. It was a lower level team. Period.

but they normally do if you look up their records?

Do you think Alabama fans bragged about how good Ga Southern was? Highly doubt it, IMO. It was a lower level team. Period.

Did you even bother to read the second paragraph of my post before commenting on the first or are you always inclined to assume you don't agree with anything I write?

Whose bragging?

The win is what it is, I'm not making it a bigger deal than it was.

It's ok to point out that a team is a good team even though they were thoroughly beaten.

If you want my opinion on Ferris State from last year, I will say they impressed me more than Delaware State.