SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 College Hockey (non UND hockey)

MafiaMan

Minnesota leads Notre Dame 3-0

John Buccigross trying to make the attendance look good.

I hope I don't offend anyone but I am not a fan of the way that John Buccigross calls a hockey game. I get that he likes the game of college hockey, I am happy for him. But holy cow....  I invented a new drinking game. Every time he says wrist shot, drink. 

I hope I don't offend anyone but I am not a fan of the way that John Buccigross calls a hockey game. I get that he likes the game of college hockey, I am happy for him. But holy cow....  I invented a new drinking game. Every time he says wrist shot, drink. 

I agree, I can't stand him calling games he overhypes players all the time.

I hope I don't offend anyone but I am not a fan of the way that John Buccigross calls a hockey game. I get that he likes the game of college hockey, I am happy for him. But holy cow.... I invented a new drinking game. Every time he says wrist shot, drink.

Once again those Wisco guys were fantastic. He's not anywhere near their league, just the guy at ESPN that cares the most about hockey.

I completely agree.  I want to like him because of his love for college hockey and promoting it, but he's more of an in-between period host.  well...just like he's A job at Sportscentre.  love the #bucciovertimechallenge 

I completely agree.  I want to like him because of his love for college hockey and promoting it, but he's more of an in-between period host.  well...just like he's A job at Sportscentre.  love the #bucciovertimechallenge 

That's a good idea. Make him an in between periods guy and Barry Melrose, I don't where we put him. 

You guys sound like the "Fire Hak" crowd now...John and Barry actually pay attention to college hockey...who you gonna put in their place?

Holden and Starman are better way hands down.  Also, Bucci puts a spotlight on college hockey thru twitter, not on tv.

Things were going so bad for Notre Dame this weekend that I half-expected Everett Golson to throw an interception in today's hockey game.

Anyone on the board live near JohnboyND7? You may want to check in on him and make sure he's ok.

Uhh clearly you don't follow men's soccer.  They beat Virginia(I think it was virginia)! 

Honestly, rough weekend for Notre Dame.  Thats ok.  There is always next year.....oh!  We were also talking about hockey, yeah...I have no idea what is going on most of the time.

Can anybody point me toward other NCHC hockey message boards like Denver, UMD, UNO, etc.?? I know where the WMU folks hangout buy lookinh for the siouxsports equivalent of the others.

Thanks.

Omaha is mavpuck.com

Du has no board

Duluth used to but I don't think it's still In use

Scsuhockey.com

Uhh clearly you don't follow men's soccer. They beat Virginia(I think it was virginia)!

Honestly, rough weekend for Notre Dame. Thats ok. There is always next year.....oh! We were also talking about hockey, yeah...I have no idea what is going on most of the time.

Did you at least have a good time at Mariucci? I assume you're a casual Irish hockey fan too, right?