SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Gophers the 2014 Championship Edition

Vegas_Sioux

The guys putting the jerseys on next Thursday and that's all that matters.

i know we can beat the gophers if the boys play like they played against wisc. Badgers swept the goofs in one series this year. We can beat anyone if we play up to our ability. This is why they play the games

#trolltribe #america'steam #nocanadians

BkOU3bwCUAEXwJj.jpg

This thing is close but a little off, the Sioux only have 25 guys and 13 from Canada. They must have still been counting Tambellini, the American/Canadian balance is really gonna change the next few years looking at future commits.

Was listening to Hockey This Morning on Sirius XM earlier today.

They had Dave "just admit your bald, lose the terrible combo-over, and shave it off!" Starman on and talking about the Philly Frozen Four.

Starman had some nice things to say about UND but he's picking the Gophers over UND.

The "smooch" you just heard was the Starman Kiss of Death. ;):D

• Upvote 3

They had Dave "just admit your bald, lose the terrible combo-over, and shave it off!" Starman on and talking about the Philly Frozen Four.

Starman had some nice things to say about UND but he's picking the Gophers over UND.

He was wrong last weekend as well....I'm anxiously awaiting Dave's pick. He's been on lately.

I think that's three times he's picked against UND.

and I'm sure he picked UND over Michigan in 2011 as well. He also likes Dowd to win the Hobey. who cares what these talking heads have to say or who they pick. I'm willing to bet there won't be a lot if anyt hat would pick UND to win next Thurs. I like our chances against them in a one and done, if it were a seven game series or five game series for that matter I might feel differently.

http://www.collegeho...ings_change.php

Expletive chants with our former nickname. ... and the gopher fans try to lecture UND on class? Oh, and try to act like you are really glad the rivalry isn't going to miss a year Lucia. Talk about two faced.

That's interesting, I was sitting in the lower level Sunday and not once did I hear expletive nickname chants towards UND, let alone "echoing around" the Xcel.

• Upvote 1

It was mentioned in passing quickly in the article. Maybe it was one idiot guy that he was sitting next to. But I seriously doubt it "rang through the X" at all. I would have believed something using the word "sucks" but not explicitives catching on.