SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Gophers the 2014 Championship Edition

Vegas_Sioux

Caguila got someone to give him a face slap before a faceoff just outside the zone near the end of this season, too.

Yeah, that was pretty hilarious. I don't know how stupid you have to be to let a guy talk you into taking a penalty when the game is stopped.

pstar, on 10 April 2014 - 10:56 AM, said:

I hate all of you. I hate you all deep down in my heart. I hate every thing the UND program represents. I hate your jersey, school, colors, rink, coach, players, history and cheers. But I'm so happy to be able to meet up against you in the frozen four. The season seemed incomplete without a UM/UND matchup.

Here's to a great game. I hope it's one for the history books. This rivalry rarely disappoints.

Go Gophers.

Wow a honest fair comment from a goof same to u with more of it :devil:

Got to be an honor to be the least favorite of a rival's fanbase. I'm trying to think of my all time most hated gophers. Hmm......

~Ryan Potulny

~Matt DeMarchi

~Seth Helgeson

~Wally Shaver

~Chris Harrington

If I was a gopher fan, I would assume the following would be among their least favorite.

~Frattin

~Lamoureax Family

~Prpich

~Radke

~Darcy Zajac

Got to be an honor to be the least favorite of a rival's fanbase. I'm trying to think of my all time most hated gophers. Hmm......

~Ryan Potulny

~Matt DeMarchi

~Seth Helgeson

~Wally Shaver

~Chris Harrington

If I was a gopher fan, I would assume the following would be among their least favorite.

~Frattin

~Lamoureax Family

~Prpich

~Radke

~Darcy Zajac

MN has to put Hexy way up there and prob no love for Malone either.

Didnt the gophers have another wannabe tough guy along with helgeson?

~Frattin

~Lamoureax Family

~Prpich

~Radke

~Darcy Zajac

None of those guys did much. Jason Blake. Dirty as !@#$ and could score. He was a worthy villain.

~Ryan Potulny

~Matt DeMarchi

~Seth Helgeson

~Wally Shaver

~Chris Harrington

~Frattin

~Lamoureax Family

~Prpich

~Radke

~Darcy Zajac

Also have to think guys like Eades Archibald Joyce and the 80s studs could crack the list for older fans. I'd also have to include Hextal because he was just so damn awesome.