SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Gophers the 2014 Championship Edition

Vegas_Sioux

Where are you getting the impression it was in the locker room?

"Those same fresh faces in the Minnesota dressing room, meanwhile, will get indoctrinated on all things UND-hate. With expletive-filled chants involving the school's outlawed mascot echoing around the Xcel's lower level Sunday, they already were."

"Those same fresh faces in the Minnesota dressing room, meanwhile, will get indoctrinated on all things UND-hate. With expletive-filled chants involving the school's outlawed mascot echoing around the Xcel's lower level Sunday, they already were."

Your reading comprehension is terrible if thats the impression you took away from that sentance. The author in no way implied that the Gopher players started an expletive chant about the Whioux in the locker room.

• Upvote 1

Your reading comprehension is terrible if thats the impression you took away from that sentance. The author in no way implied that the Gopher players started an expletive chant about the Whioux in the locker room.

I think he's referring to the lower bowl of the X, meaning fans, not the locker room.

A little early to be checking in on SiouxSports.com today, isn't it? Shouldn't you be over on GPL checking out the latest witty comment in the "You might be a Sioux fan if..." thread?

After the Sioux beat WI, I honestly didn't expect to see Mr. Wisco-would've-won-the-NCHC-going-away back on here unless our team lost (so, next season)
  • Upvote 3

Says the guy who doesn't know how to spell!

I think he's referring to the lower bowl of the X, meaning fans, not the locker room.

A little early to be checking in on SiouxSports.com today, isn't it? Shouldn't you be over on GPL checking out the latest witty comment in the "You might be a Sioux fan if..." thread?

Speaking of drivel....

Good lord, those people are pieces of s*^&.... They talk about how we don't have any class and THAT is a thread on their forum. Disgusting :glare:

The sad part here is freely admitting the loudest the Ralph has ever been was at a game not involving the UND ______.

i love the new ralph dont get me wrong its beautiful, but the old ralph had way more atmosphere. There was nothing like when it was late in the game and the fans were banging their hands on the glass and you could see the glass wave and just feel the energy. There was nothing else like that.
  • Upvote 1

The sad part here is freely admitting the loudest the Ralph has ever been was at a game not involving the UND ______.

I'm not sure that game was the loudest. That moment and leading into UND's game agianst Michigan that night was definately the most electric the Ralph has been. There have been some Gopher games where it has been just as loud if not louder

Like I said in my blog, that showed that we were all HC fans that day.

I love how Gopher fans always get riled up over that game and how the Sioux fans were all cheering for Holy Cross. Had that game been in Minneapolis and HC pulled off the upset over UND, they would have blown the roof off of Mariucci Arena.

I love how Gopher fans always get riled up over that game and how the Sioux fans were all cheering for Holy Cross. Had that game been in Minneapolis and HC pulled off the upset over UND, they would have blown the roof off of Mariucci Arena.

I love it. I've played troll so much this week :) but honestly, post a blog of MY favorite moments shouldn't really be considered trolling, IMO.

I'm not sure that game was the loudest. That moment and leading into UND's game agianst Michigan that night was definately the most electric the Ralph has been. There have been some Gopher games where it has been just as loud if not louder

Well, I think it was the loudest lol.

Another really loud game at the Ralph was the WCHA First Round playoff series against DU a few years back. DU won the first game and UND won the 2nd and 3rd game, both in OT to advance to the F5. When Nick Fuher scored in OT in that 3rd game, it was crazy in that building. Loved it!

• Upvote 1

Another really loud game at the Ralph was the WCHA First Round playoff series against DU a few years back. DU won the first game and UND won the 2nd and 3rd game, both in OT to advance to the F5. When Nick Fuher scored in OT in that 3rd game, it was crazy in that building. Loved it!

Another one was a game where UND trailed DU 4-1 in the second and Kozek had a hatty to lead them to a comeback win. I miss his shot. That thing was gorgeous.

I don't think we mind. I mean I was cheering for FSU last week. To me, this shows that pride in your own team is trumped by hate for us. That doesn't seem right, but hey... to each their own I guess. It's more important to UND fans that we lose than if you win.

I love it. I've played troll so much this week :) but honestly, post a blog of MY favorite moments shouldn't really be considered trolling, IMO.

Yeah, I think you're good calling out a link on your own team's board with your opinion. Post it on USCHO? Then maybe it's trolling, but still completely okay to do. :)

• Upvote 1

I don't think we mind. I mean I was cheering for FSU last week. To me, this shows that pride in your own team is trumped by hate for us. That doesn't seem right, but hey... to each their own I guess. It's more important to UND fans that we lose than if you win.

Yeah, I think you're good calling out a link on your own team's board with your opinion. Post it on USCHO? Then maybe it's trolling, but still completely okay to do. :)

I wouldn't say it's more important whatsoever, but it certainly is a plus. If we win, just like your fans, that's the most important thing. If we woulda lost to HC the next night, the moment most certainly would have been diminished.

I've never been a troll and I was kind of confused when I got called that on Facebook lol.