SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Gophers the 2014 Championship Edition

Vegas_Sioux

Anyone know what section the tickets for UND's allotment will be? I "might" drive up for the Thursday game but will more than likely only be able to attend the Final. I'm just a couple hours out. I'm just going to buy a ticket on stubhub, I'll probably wait til the last moment, especially if I'm just going to the Final. I'd certainly rather sit with our fans than some random spot in the stadium.

He'll dive at the end though trying to draw the penalty.

Saw that live. Still the strangest thing I've ever seen at a hockey game. Still can't believe that Lucia went to the officials changing room and tried to get a five out of it..... :p

This pains me to say, but I'm intimidated by the goofs this year. I hadn't closely watched a game all year until the game yesterday. They are big, fast, and skilled. That being said, I'll be cheering hard - Siouxed up from the boot up!!! Can somebody sedate me until the Hennessy pre game show starts?

What motel are you staying at? I got into the Ramada( about a mile from the arena) for a little over $110 a night(with taxes)3 nights, also used Wyndham Rewards points and got my Sunday night room free. Flight SW Airlines $350 Plus ticket cost. . I fly out of the cities at 5:30 am Thursday and arrive in Philly around 11:00 am.Leave early Monday morning to fly back. I booked my flight last night before the end of the goofer game.

I think we're at the Ramada as well. Also used the Wyndham points. We're going to do the long drive though. Can't wait to get out there.

Was he just out on the ice after the game ended?

Yup. Team just lost to CC at the final five. Everyone gone. Guy with puck bucket walks to bench area, Hirsch asks for puck. Hirsch then takes puck to center ice and then does that.

Said some prayers for that kid. Kind of a scary incident. Could have broke his neck if the zam doors aren't partially open. Someone already said it, but he took the rest of that year off, and I think the next year.

Said some prayers for that kid. Kind of a scary incident. Could have broke his neck if the zam doors aren't partially open. Someone already said it, but he took the rest of that year off, and I think the next year.

I believe Hirsch re-joined the team for the Frozen Four that year...

I've forgotten, what was the story behind that one again?

Gophers lost the third place game at the final five, Hirsch went crazy. I think he left the team, then came back, then go dismissed. Dude was nuts ... too bad, cuz he was a pretty decent player.