SiouxSports.com Forum

Round 3: North Dakota vs. Weber State

jdub27

Yeah wasn't moving well at all. Some awful luck that both injuries happened at end of games two night in a row.

Agree both injuries happened in the last minute for Schuler and the last 2 minutes for Webb. We can always wonder what could have been with these original 5 seniors if they were all healthy these past 2 years. They all did UND proud and will be missed.

Anyone know possibility of Crandall being able to help right away?

I wasn't able to watch their game today but I saw some highlights of Crandall and he looks good. I would imagine that he probably should redshirt but we haven't seen many redshirts lately under Brian Jones I feel like. I can only think of Schuler and Benton (edit: I forgot about Brekke).

I watched Jone's post game interview and I thought he was spot on with his remarks. Size and the lack of Webb and Schuler was a key factor and what type of players UND needs to recruit for the future. One of them was size and I don't really see any size next year because Shanks is a twig compared to what Weber had tonight. I believe we still have 2-3 scholarships available for next year so time is running short.

Listened to the game while I was at the hockey game. Sounded like we didn't play all that bad in the first half offensively, anyways. Just struggled on D like we do at times, and Weber just too strong fo us, especially in the paint. Bad matchup. Would have taken a a near perfect game and the guys just didn't have it tonight. Webb and Schuler were sorely missed in this game, because when things start to go South, they are the ones who are usually able to calm things down.

It was a fun ride, but a great opportunity was missed.

Congrats on a helluva season UND it speaks volumes of your program to be in the Big Sky Championship game your 2nd year in the conference. Here's hoping that you guys can get a bid to the CIT again and make some noise in it. It's been a fun ride this year.

Congrats again on a great season

See you guys in Grand Forks for the first ever football game between our programs

Also kudos to your ladies

• Upvote 2

Congrats on a helluva season UND it speaks volumes of your program to be in the Big Sky Championship game your 2nd year in the conference. Here's hoping that you guys can get a bid to the CIT again and make some noise in it. It's been a fun ride this year.

See you guys in Grand Forks for the first ever football game between our programs

Give em' hell in the tourney!

Although it surely worked against us tonight, I really do love the fact that the Big Sky tourney is at a campus site. It really does give the league's strongest team the best shot to advance to the NCAA Tournament.

Now go make CBS talk about the Big Sky Conference for a few weeks.......

Thanks Wildcat, I hope you make some upsets in the dance!!

So we have this senior class that give it their all for 4 years to try to make the Dance and they get in a position to make it, and you have Brekke, Schuler, and Webb sitting on the bench injured and not playing. Not very fortunate.

Really? What were you contributing when you said "so Southern Utah would've fared better against Weber?" You obviously didn't watch the game last night, or you would have a clue. you obviously don't know UND was playing shorthanded- two mainstays of the lineup were hurt. If you really want to contribute, hurry up with my order of fries.

I watched the entire game with anticipation, I thought it would have been awesome to have two teams in the dance from ND and no teams in the dance from Indiana.

BSC is lucky they are auto bid conference - Selection comm. had to have held their nose for even a 16 seed.

It must suck to have to constantly compare yourself to UND to feel good about FUs accomplishments. Anytime something good happens to FU you post here before your own fan board.

Back on subject... Weber sure got a tough draw. Thought they might be able to notch a win in the first round, but to have to play Arizona!?!?! Not so much, now.

Of course they got a bad draw...they're a number 16 seed. What were you expecting?

• Upvote 1