SiouxSports.com Forum

Goon

I'm happy the Bears beat the Pack at Lambeau field!!!! :love::D

Beating them anywhere would make me happy, beating them in Green Bay is just a bonus!!

It has been awhile...and under the circumstances in which they won I'm sure most Bears fans are more giddy than they should be.

Can't remember a NFL season with this many injuries to so many big time players as this one.

That game showed the great value of having a serviceable backup in the NFL.

It has been awhile...and under the circumstances in which they won I'm sure most Bears fans are more giddy than they should be.

No, given both teams played without their starting QB's, we're as giddy as we should be. :D

'Bears Face Long Odds at Packers After Losing Jay Cutler, Lance Briggs by Partner Staff on Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 2:04PM'

http://nesn.com/2013/11/bears-face-long-odds-at-packers-after-losing-two-most-important-players/

No, given both teams played without their starting QB's, we're as giddy as we should be. :D

'Bears Face Long Odds at Packers After Losing Jay Cutler, Lance Briggs by Partner Staff on Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 2:04PM'

http://nesn.com/2013...ortant-players/

I hope both these teams are healthy come week 17 and if so we'll see how that game shakes out.

ARog and Matthews just might be a bigger deal than Culter and Briggs.

Bottom line the Bears even without their injuries were a marginal playoff team. The Packers were not.

All last night proved IMO is the Bears have a servicable backup QB and GB has anything but that.

And if sounds like I'm a little bitter...I am! ;) Oh...and fire Muss!!!

What makes me happy is anticipation of this weekend's hockey series between CC and DU! I'm also hopeful that UND will rebound this weekend as well! I can't wait to see a hotly contested series down in the Springs Friday night and then at Magness Saturday night!

• Upvote 1

Read a 22 year old lady went to work in her Halloween custom...as a Boston Marathon bombing victim and promptly got fired. No filter by a bimbo results in loss of employment...kudos to her employer!

Read a 22 year old lady went to work in her Halloween custom...as a Boston Marathon bombing victim and promptly got fired. No filter by a bimbo results in loss of employment...kudos to her employer!

I saw that...got quite a few death threats too. People baffle me, no respect for anything.

Yeah, and I remember watching in non-HD TV those very same Flyers coming back to win four straight over your beloved Bruins after falling behind 3-0 the previous year. Big picture, what does any of this mean within the context of the current season? Absolutely nothing.

Not to change the already thread-drifted subject, but you surely must have a HD TV or two in your house by now don't you Dave? Even the 1080 Smart TV's are dirt cheap now, or are you waiting for yours to die first?

Not to change the already thread-drifted subject, but you surely must have a HD TV or two in your house by now don't you Dave? Even the 1080 Smart TV's are dirt cheap now, or are you waiting for yours to die first?

all those VHS he's got laying around don't turn out too well on a HD TV

I'm happy because the NCHC seems to have a better social media footprint than the WCHA ever will. Top 5 plays highlights!

And word on the street is they will also being doing a "Question of the Week" segment where they interview coaches and players from around the league. It's a nice way to get introduced to some of the new teams and coaches.

• Upvote 3

I'm happy because the NCHC seems to have a better social media footprint than the WCHA ever will. Top 5 plays highlights!

And word on the street is they will also being doing a "Question of the Week" segment where they interview coaches and players from around the league. It's a nice way to get introduced to some of the new teams and coaches.

Notice how on the St. Cloud and UND goals they dubbed Hennessy's voice instead of Hammer's?

I have had one in my living room for about a year now, and yes it is the first one that I have ever owned. It is very nice, but quite honestly I still prefer watching on my bigger 4:3 tube style TV downstairs in the family room.

Ha....that's great!

• Upvote 1

I actually have a big Sony TV in my basement I almost threw my back out dragging it sown the stairs. The picture is still ptretty good on it. But not HD quality.

I still have a big Sony box TV in my living room too, but it's HD...you're right those suckers are heavy. Have a big flatscreen in my downstairs mancave though...priorities you know. :)