SiouxSports.com Forum

Goon

I was going to be out of town this weekend and gave my tickets away for both nights. Trip was cancelled BUT three Sioux fans who have never seen the Sioux play live are having their first experience at the Ralph this weekend! :)

You can't be happy and angry about the same thing!!!!!! :D

Just think Goon, your team is 4-7 in the last 11 games against the Penguins. Guess my memory isn't as short as yours, eh? :p

Granted, the 4 wins were in the playoffs as opposed to the 7 losses that were in the regular season. But at least when the Penguins beat the Bruins in the Eastern Conference Finals in both 1991 and 1992 they were able to close the deal by winning the Stanley Cup Finals. The Bruins of 2013 have nothing to show for their Eastern Conference Finals victory over the Pens as they choked in the Stanley Cup Finals vs. Chicago.

...but at least they beat the Penguins, which seems to be the one thing that the Bruins and their fans care about more than anything else. :lol:

But, the only one that matters is the fact that the Bruins slapped the Pen's ass in the Eastern Conference Finals 4-0.

The fact that you made that statement only goes to validate my point, that Bruins fans care about beating the Penguins more than they care about winning the Stanley Cup. Thank you for proving me right, and I look forward to another Pens/Bruins playoff series in the spring of 2014. The result will be very different, mark my words.

Oh boy, you'll be lucky if Cindy and the boys get out of the first round again.

The fact that you made that statement only goes to validate my point, that Bruins fans care about beating the Penguins more than they care about winning the Stanley Cup. Thank you for proving me right, and I look forward to another Pens/Bruins playoff series in the spring of 2014. The result will be very different, mark my words.

I'm a Flyer fan...(nothing to be happy about), but I doubt very much that the Bruin fans care more about beating the Pens than winning a Cup. Now if you were talking UND football wanting a W against the Herd more than a title.....I might agree with ya(troll comment, don't respond folks)

The team that currently has the best record in the Eastern Conference will be lucky to get out of the 1st round?

With all due respect, the NHL season is all of about 10 games old...a little early to be thinking home ice throughout the playoffs, isn't it?

True, but it takes a special kind of stupid to suggest that a team so loaded with talent won't make it past the 1st round.

You've got to get over the fact that everyone is not in love with the Pens. Wouldn't it be great if you could watch your beloved Pens on the big screen in full blown 16:9 HD?
  • Upvote 2

You've got to get over the fact that everyone is not in love with the Pens. Wouldn't it be great if you could watch your beloved Pens on the big screen in full blown 16:9 HD?

Oh, funny you should mention that, it was fun watching the Bruins sweep the Pens in four on my HD-TV.

True, but it takes a special kind of stupid to suggest that a team so loaded with talent won't make it past the 1st round.

IRC the Pens were bounced in the round by Philly not too long ago... Yep, checking the schedule, I remember watching in HD TV, In April of 2012 the Pens being bounced four games to two by the Flyers.