SiouxSports.com Forum

Alerus Center Replays

BigGame

Hey SiouxFan97

I f'ing busted my ass for those "garbage bags."

I like the banners honoring the conference and national championship we have won in the past.

Deal with it.

once again i'm not calling the banners garbage bags...i like them but they are in the way for quite a few seats...the "garbage bags" are the black tarps that are hanging from the roof that the alerus uses to seperate the building for certain events

NDSU had to replace their turf after a year too, but cool story, bro

once again i meant the third grade design that the alerus people came up with...usd and the ndac got it right the first time but not the alerus...interlocking "nd" at midfield and move the alerus logos down adn over

i know ndac and und had defective turf bro

once again i'm not calling the banners garbage bags...i like them but they are in the way for quite a few seats...the "garbage bags" are the black tarps that are hanging from the roof that the alerus uses to seperate the building for certain events

WHAT???  If you only go to football games there are no "GARBAGE BAGS" separating the arena.  You might not be able to see the big video screens but AGAIN - if you want to....MOVE DOWN!  If you insist on sitting in the high seats - squat down, or do something to see it but STOP BITCHING ABOUT EVERYTHING at the AL....especially when you can do SOMETHING about it!  You should find a great seat - not expect EVERY SEAT you buy should be perfect!  One day - every seat in the Al WILL be filled so let THOSE PEOPLE bitch.  You have the freedom of picking your seat - GO FOR IT!

there is the normal way of running things and there is the alerus way of running things...just saying that facilities like the ralph, the fargodome, and the dakota dome around here seems to get things done correctly but the alerus not so much...

look above the banners...the black lookin things the one to far right just above the red budweiser sign is lower and in the way if you sit near the top

1724_On_the_Field_at_Alerus_Center.jpg

Hey SiouxFan97

I f'ing busted my ass for those "garbage bags."

I like the banners honoring the conference and national championship we have won in the past.

Deal with it.

another thing about the fb banners...they face away from the student section so new students that enter from the south and up the stairs and to their seats never see the other side of those banners from their seats...regardless of them blocking the new video signs they need to be moved to a more central location so new students can see signs of the past and hopefully future success of sioux football over the years

The turf, the banners, the UND posters that circle around the seats, new video boards, selling beer, "home of UND football" on the outside.

The Alerus has come a long way since it first opened.

There is one thing I would love to have the Alerus add....CUPHOLDERS!!

For all that are complaining about the banners and other things about the Alerus Center, how 'bout sending those comments to someone who can actually act on them? I think I heard there's a new head of operations, and all the staff email addresses are listed right here: http://www.aleruscenter.com/alerus-center/management.

Just a thought...

• 2 weeks later...

Then move...not like there wasnt anywhere else to sit. Bitch by bitch.

Settle down buddy. And try reading my sentence again.

Either a) you were not at the game or b) didn't notice.

Because there was no seat it did not block as it was hanging down In front of the board about five feet in front of it.

I wasn't "bitching" just pointing out the obvious.

• Upvote 1

The stadium divider doesn't affect the east side stands, does it? Solution!

I'm not sure what it was for. It wasn't the stadium divider in the picture posted above. It was running east west not north south right in front of the north video board. Again not complaining just pointing out. I'm sure it'll be "pulled higher" next game.

I don't understand why they don't just move the "divider" "trashbag" whatever it is up so it doesn't block the top part of the board.  I also do not understand why 25% of the board is almost always taken up with the next home game information/scores.  Why don't they just do some sort of ticker across the bottom to keep people updated? It seems to be a waste of space to have it up the whole game.

*The board is nice but I feel it can be better implemented for game day.

• Upvote 2

What they should do is instead of having the scored of other games on the video board for the whole game, they sould have the game stats for both teams.  Having the scores once in awhile to update current games is ok, but after I know the score, I don't need to see it for another 2 hours!!  Hopefully someone at the AL reads this boeard.  We obviously have all the answers!! :)