SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2013-2014 (Non-UND hockey)

Snake

Very true. I passed some tweets (of him potentially leaving) to one of my buddies....he shot some back, from pretty reliable sources, that he is 100% BC. But the fact there are all these rumors leads one to believe something has happened.

I would put him at 50-50 at best. How many of UND decommits said the same thing. All of them.

BC is a better team with him, so that kinda sucks for us. But, I'm glad he chose BC over the juniors. Good for college hockey.

(God, I frickin' hate BC....gotta go wash my hands now...)

Yeah, I don't care who the team is, top end players sticking around is good for the college game. I said the same thing when Bjugstad decided to stay another year. Regardless of who the team is, it is nice to see player stick around.

Yeah, I don't care who the team is, top end players sticking around is good for the college game. I said the same thing when Bjugstad decided to stay another year. Regardless of who the team is, it is nice to see player stick around.

16 goals, 22 assists, -14 last year in 76 games with the Panthers. Nick Bjugstad sticks around for his senior year and we might have a different defending NCAA hockey champion this upcoming season.

BC is a better team with him, so that kinda sucks for us. But, I'm glad he chose BC over the juniors. Good for college hockey.

(God, I frickin' hate BC....gotta go wash my hands now...)

Seems like they almost took half of the 1st round of this years draft. Hakstol, you must learn the ways of the York!!

How many 1st rounders where on Union's winning team? How many 1st rounders being at UND have won a NCAA Championship? Exactly.... next question.

What was that Herb Brooks quote about not wanting the best players......wanting the right players?