SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2013-2014 (Non-UND hockey)

Snake

ASU Hockey: Athletic Director Ray Anderson discusses chances of NCAA move

http://www.houseofsp...derson-title-ix

There is certainly aspirations for more sports. ASU and Arizona to the NCHC!

Powers estimates that it would take a financial endowment of between $30-$40 million to make an NCAA team possible, and an annual budget of between $750,000-$1 million.

That does not mean it is impossible. In fact, Anderson wants to make it part of his legacy.

"I for one, have the personal goal of, before my run here is over, being able to have numerous varsity sports that currently don't exist here," Anderson said. "Men's hockey being one of them."

And that's music to the ears of Arizona State hockey fans

You have F1 and Indy on NBCSN now and next year NASCAR will be on there. I like NBC's F1 coverage.

I am mostly a dirt track racing fan, and like MAVTV. The INDY Cars are interesting. Just don't watch it very much.

Goon - sorry, but you now cannot ever ever ever get after MM and his Red Wings "paint drying".

WoO racing, Donny Schatz and Mark Dobmeier my two favorite drivers and yes I would rather watch that than Paint Drying. :)

Edited by Goon

I am mostly a dirt track racing fan, and like MAVTV. The INDY Cars are interesting. Just don't watch it very much.

Hey, I just stopped by the non-UND college hockey thread to see how things were going...I guess there's nothing to see here, so I'll move along.

Hey, I just stopped by the non-UND college hockey thread to see how things were going...I guess there's nothing to see here, so I'll move along.

Exactly. I almost started the college hockey 2014-15 thread just in the hopes that the topic somehow land on hockey. I should know better around here, though...

Exactly. I almost started the college hockey 2014-15 thread just in the hopes that the topic somehow land on hockey. I should know better around here, though...

Well, this is the 2013-2014 season thread...season's over so there's not much to talk about other than Trek bikes, duck hunting, NASCAR vs Indy car, LeBron James, and why Milan Lucic is such a whiny baby...

Well, this is the 2013-2014 season thread...season's over so there's not much to talk about other than Trek bikes, duck hunting, NASCAR vs Indy car, LeBron James, and why Milan Lucic is such a whiny baby...

My buddy Mafia Man needs to come back to ND and reacquaint himself with the good life that is ND.

Hey now!

You might have it backwards. Duck season interferes with hockey season.

I have found that you schedule your leave/pto at the end of the summer during duck season. Meaning Duck hunting during the work week, and hockey and football on the weekend.

Edited by Goon
  • Upvote 1