SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2013-2014 (Non-UND hockey)

Snake

Archibald continues his hot streak. Another 2 goals tonight puts him tied for 2nd in the nation in goals.

Any chance that Gaudreau doesn't go pro this offseason?

BC stands to lose a ton of offense with Hayes and Arnold both being SR and potentially Gaudreau leaving (that's 151 pts between those 3 players with many games left to be played...crazy).

Archibald continues his hot streak. Another 2 goals tonight puts him tied for 2nd in the nation in goals.

Any chance that Gaudreau doesn't go pro this offseason?

BC stands to lose a ton of offense with Hayes and Arnold both being SR and potentially Gaudreau leaving (that's 151 pts between those 3 players with many games left to be played...crazy).

archibald? We didn't want him anyway...:(

archibald? We didn't want him anyway...:(

I keep seeing this comment about Archibald, but what I had read the Sioux didnt go after him because the roster was full with JT Miller who after all was said and done didn't show up. So if this story is true how do you guys keep taking jabs at the coaching staff for not taking Archibald?

Does it occur to anyone that maybe Archibald may have decided where he was going to play? Not UND's coaching staff!

I keep seeing this comment about Archibald, but what I had read the Sioux didnt go after him because the roster was full with JT Miller who after all was said and done didn't show up. So if this story is true how do you guys keep taking jabs at the coaching staff for not taking Archibald?

Does it occur to anyone that maybe Archibald may have decided where he was going to play? Not UND's coaching staff!

No UND is thee greatest hockey program of all time. Who doesn't want to play here?

Why shake hands tonight when you play again tomorrow night?

Big 10 figured there wouldn"t be any fighting in the handshake line so they deceided to do it after every game. Sorry guys, I couldnt resist. If your team continues it's late season surge, like you normally do. Anyone looking forward to a Excel region of Mn, North Dakota and Jany Brady State with one East team thrown in.

Big 10 figured there wouldn"t be any fighting in the handshake line so they deceided to do it after every game. Sorry guys, I couldnt resist. If your team continues it's late season surge, like you normally do. Anyone looking forward to a Excel region of Mn, North Dakota and Jany Brady State with one East team thrown in.

i assume you mean Xcel? LOL.