SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2013-2014 (Non-UND hockey)

Snake

I am reading Hockey Haven on my Nook HD+ and apparently QU's Eric Hartzell wanted to play hockey at North Dakota and help them win an National Title. (Page 37)

He might have been a great fit between Dell and Gothberg, though Clark has been largely up to the task (his rebounds still make me nervous tho). Would love to have a shut-out capable netminder again. It's been a while.

At Magness last night, a DU fan sitting a few rows away, was yelling at the Tigers, "your mother's a ...(word starts with w)!" CC scores the game winning goal right after he started yelling that. It was great!

That's funny. At the 1997 Final Five, two Gopher homers wearing the same exact jersey (including number and player name on back) while wearing chopper gloves were pounding on the glass non-stop, annoying everyone in our section. At a nice quiet moment, I stood up, pointed at them, and yelled "Hey everyone, it's 20% off Bertogliat jersey and chopper mittens night at Gold Country!" Even Minnesota fans in the section burst out laughing.