SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2013-2014 (Non-UND hockey)

Snake

That's funny. At the 1997 Final Five, two Gopher homers wearing the same exact jersey (including number and player name on back) while wearing chopper gloves were pounding on the glass non-stop, annoying everyone in our section. At a nice quiet moment, I stood up, pointed at them, and yelled "Hey everyone, it's 20% off Bertogliat jersey and chopper mittens night at Gold Country!" Even Minnesota fans in the section burst out laughing.

Karma does exist sometimes, huh?!?!

Michigan in trouble in the Big 10...

They'll be in trouble in a sold out XCEL energy center on a Thursday afternoon against Penn State for the right to play Wisconsin on Friday.

I assume extra seating will be added for the Michigan-Wisconsin semifinal game. Likely have to do it the night before for Michigan St.-Ohio State.

They'll be in trouble in a sold out XCEL energy center on a Thursday afternoon against Penn State for the right to play Wisconsin on Friday.

I assume extra seating will be added for the Michigan-Wisconsin semifinal game. Likely have to do it the night before for Michigan St.-Ohio State.

I know! I'm standing outside the box office at the X right now!

Ok, I gotta post here and take my lumps. In Omaha for the CC/UNO series. Ugly right out of the gate; CC gets scored on 11 seconds into the game, team gives up a shorty a few minutes later, and Thorimbert gets the hook after giving up a third soft goal. 6-0 beat down but at least the Omaha fans were gracious winners.

Ok, I gotta post here and take my lumps. In Omaha for the CC/UNO series. Ugly right out of the gate; CC gets scored on 11 seconds into the game, team gives up a shorty a few minutes later, and Thorimbert gets the hook after giving up a third soft goal. 6-0 beat down but at least the Omaha fans were gracious winners.

Godsmack, check your PM's...