SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2013-2014 (Non-UND hockey)

Snake

and the buffalo bills would have won two super bowls if scott norwood would have made a field goal and thurman thomas could find his helmet. bottom line is they didn't.

So based on the Bills losing four Super Bowls, the AFC East sucked in the 1990's?

I wouldn't call the CCHA a 'weak' conference based on two teams losing national championship games in recent memory.

maybe this is a confirmation as to just how weak the ccha has been over the years and they just beat up on the weaklings as we all know their tournamnet history when they get there and the nchc isn't filled with ccha cupcakes.

Michigan State recent title...Notre Dame recent title game appearance...

Looked like a good check...mccabe gets tossed for contact to head. Gofer player gets 2 mins for roughing after the play.

Lucia whining last week for replays of contact to head calls after one of his own gets the gate...I'm sure he'll be silent on the rule tonight...

Denver wins the shootout.

I absolutely hate the shootout. Would rather have other teams blow out other teams with the league race this close. When both teams we are in the running against get points, it just makes it all that more difficult to put distance between ourselves and other teams. Points aren't awarded for just getting to overtime are they? I just keep hoping one team or the other would win outright.

• Upvote 2

A co-worker of mine-and SCSU alum- told me that there are a few key players out due to suspension. He said a few weeks ago that he was throwing in the towel on St. Cloud...I didn't believe him, I thought-and still think-he was sand bagging.

I looked at their box score and I didn't see any of their, who I would consider, key players missing. So if that was the case, I don't think it still is the situation.

I think they have other issues.

I absolutely hate the shootout. Would rather have other teams blow out other teams with the league race this close. When both teams we are in the running against get points, it just makes it all that more difficult to put distance between ourselves and other teams. Points aren't awarded for just getting to overtime are they? I just keep hoping one team or the other would win outright.

I agree-I found tonight's shoot out between CC and Duluth anti-climatic and not just because CC lost. I don't like how players come to practically a slow crawl when they shoot.

• Upvote 1