SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2013-2014 (Non-UND hockey)

Snake

I believe goal 3 was a tip.....goal 4 an ENG to pad Johnny's stats........like he needs it....

Still In a 1 and done..............sometimes the best team doesn't win.........bring on the Eagles.

I seem to recall folks everywhere predicting a BC repeat a few years ago...and then Colorado College took Muse and company out behind the woodshed for a whoopin'.

Yea, I saw that BC scored two goals in about the last 3:00 of the game. It was 2-1 BC at the 14:30 mark of the 3rd.

My sincerest apologies for not quoting the exact timing of the score correctly. The point I was making was that in the late stages of the game it appeared as if it would be heading to overtime.

The 4-1 score does not really portray the competitiveness of the game overall. Northeastern was up there in both shots and scoring opportunities with BC. They demonstrated that an under matched team must play "A" hockey against a team like BC. The first ten minutes and last 5 minutes, NU didn't do that and BC made them pay.

that game was fun to watch...the Schwartz bros had a big nite iirc.

In visiting with Mr. Schwartz last year at the first round series between CC and DU, it sank my heart to hear him tell me that the boys had considered going to North Dakota but didn't receive as much interest from the coaching staff as they got from CC. Can you imagine if they would've donned the green and white?

My sincerest apologies for not quoting the exact timing of the score correctly. The point I was making was that in the late stages of the game it appeared as if it would be heading to overtime.

Sheesh, that's a bit harsh. We agree that it was a good game and the final score not a true indicator of Northeastern's performance.

In visiting with Mr. Schwartz last year at the first round series between CC and DU, it sank my heart to hear him tell me that the boys had considered going to North Dakota but didn't receive as much interest from the coaching staff as they got from CC. Can you imagine if they would've donned the green and white?

Did Rylan commit first? Don't believe he was as highly sought after as Jaden, but if he committed first, then maybe Jaden just decided he wanted to go where his brother did. Don't actually know the chronology.

Did Rylan commit first? Don't believe he was as highly sought after as Jaden, but if he committed first, then maybe Jaden just decided he wanted to go where his brother did. Don't actually know the chronology.

Rylan was a year ahead of Jaden. You're probably right that Jaden followed his older brother.