SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2013-2014 (Non-UND hockey)

Snake

Notre dame vs bc on right now on nesn. Nesn announcers touting goudreau's line as the best ever line in college hockey. Only line they say has ever compared to them is joyce/hrkas line.

Until they don't win the title...then they'll be just another good college hockey line...

Wilbur, I'm still in line outside the X...my toes are turning black and I can't feel my face. They haven't opened up the box office yet but I'm STILL the only person in line for tournament tickets. Are you almost here?

I'm at Alarys. Penn State fans have completely taken over downtown St. Paul. Meet you at Cossettas?

I'm at Alarys. Penn State fans have completely taken over downtown St. Paul. Meet you at Cossettas?

Not trying to cry 'foul' or anything, Wilbur, but how come you got picked to schmooze with the hotties at Alarys while I'm outside in the cold? Do we really need good seats at the Big 10 Tournament this badly?

Not trying to cry 'foul' or anything, Wilbur, but how come you got picked to schmooze with the hotties at Alarys while I'm outside in the cold? Do we really need good seats at the Big 10 Tournament this badly?

If we don't hold our place in line we won't have 18,400 choices where to sit.

Notre Dame 2-1 over BC in OT Snaps 19 game unbeaten streak!

Wow....kind of wish this wouldn't have happened, maybe that one and done thing could have happened with that long streak going into the regions. This may have help a very good team?

Sorry but these guys rank right with the rodents for me, but for different reasons! ;)

Wonder if Goon or anybody has the video of the Serratore hit on the Penn State player on a delayed penalty. Serratore ended up scoring the game winning goal, but could have and probably should have been booted for that hit. Wasn't directly from behind like the Pauckovich hit on Bina, but he did leave his feet when everyone had let up for the touch on the delayed penalty.

Wonder if Goon or anybody has the video of the Serratore hit on the Penn State player on a delayed penalty. Serratore ended up scoring the game winning goal, but could have and probably should have been booted for that hit. Wasn't directly from behind like the Pauckovich hit on Bina, but he did leave his feet when everyone had let up for the touch on the delayed penalty.

I haven't seen it, I "might" have the hit in question in my DVR. What game and what time?

I have Friday's game against PSU on my DVR.

After doing a little research it appears UNO has a real nice crop of freshman coming in next year....big point totals in the USHL. The are also getting two top MN high school players as well. Besides Walters are they losing any other key players? They could be really good next year. I would predict us and them having some significant battles next year.

After doing a little research it appears UNO has a real nice crop of freshman coming in next year....big point totals in the USHL. The are also getting two top MN high school players as well. Besides Walters are they losing any other key players? They could be really good next year. I would predict us and them having some significant battles next year.

If Archibald stays around for his senior year, with a better supporting cast, he could have a monster year. Like he hasn't had one this year!