SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2013-2014 (Non-UND hockey)

Snake

He probably would be a big part of this team, had he stayed. I wouldn't have been at all surprised to see him blossom in the second half. But what's done is done, and everyone has moved on.

Agree....I don't think he waited long enough however siouxforce19 noted....I too want a player that is committed while he is here, even if its only for a year.

1500 radio here in the TC's babbling non-stop about the Gophers strength-of-schedule...apparently forgetting that the Big 10 is actually the Big 2, Medium 3, and Lame 1 This season.

According to KRACH the Gophers have the #2 SOS in the country.

Wow just read a twitter feed from Bob McKenzie that Eichel is considering decommitting from BU....I like the players in the CHL but this crap pisses me off. I guarantee the kid bolts....Mckenzie is typically on top of his stuff.

The report said Eichel would consider it if he could play in the OHL against McDavid, but that won't happen because teams in the Q will not pass up on him. The report sounds to be to almost be a confirmation that he is going to BU. Won't leave unless he can play in the OHL and that won't happen.

UMass became the first team to have its season end last night.

It has begun!

Alabama Huntsville season was ended first, Lake Superior State, Bemidji State, and Northern Michigan can all be eliminated depending who wins tonight. As of right now Lake Superior State is on the outside looking in.

Alabama Huntsville season was ended first, Lake Superior State, Bemidji State, and Northern Michigan can all be eliminated depending who wins tonight. As of right now Lake Superior State is on the outside looking in.

Yeah, the finality of College Hockey as the season winds down.

Looks like Denver could sneak in as the last team to get home ice if they win the third period against Miami.

That sets up:

UND-CC

SCSU-Miami

Denver-Duluth

UNO-Western

And of all those matchups, I like UND's the best.