SiouxSports.com Forum

Grand Forks Economy

UND Fan

6 hours ago, Cratter said:

Guess not.

20220528_154359.jpg

We noticed this the other day too - not the business we expected either and with the odd visual being half a block off the highway.   The Mill has establishments near them for the shift workers.  Maybe the same thing for Simplot workers?  I have no idea

46 minutes ago, gfNDfan said:

We noticed this the other day too - not the business we expected either and with the odd visual being half a block off the highway.   The Mill has establishments near them for the shift workers.  Maybe the same thing for Simplot workers?  I have no idea

Looks like a pretty large pet grooming/boarding/day care place.  

https://www.facebook.com/redhydrantgf

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!! said:

Interesting...Lithia overall has a horrible reputation in GF.   The Toyota dealership is under ok management and they've made amends- probably why Rydell decided to pick them up.   Glad they're keeping their employees and management.

Lithia Jeep Chrysler is a TRAIN WRECK!   No one answers the phone for sales or service ever.  I have a company vehicle I wish I could push in a slough because it would be easier than dealing with that craphole dealership.  Interesting to see how this turns out...

1 hour ago, BIGSIOUX said:

I loved my Tundra, but the experience when I bought it and service after was so lousy I refused to replace it with another.  Id rather do my business in GF, so I think this is a good deal.

Bought a truck there

the finance guy was so rude  and spiteful I damn near cancelled the deal, lucky the sales guy was able to smooth things over

had I owned that business the guy would have been fired

this is good for GF, too bad they didn’t get Hyundai too 

If anyone goes thru Sidney Montana look at the strip mall when you come from the east

grocery store, eating places, motel, other small businesses 

this would fit nicely on 42nd across from alerus 

52 minutes ago, Kab said:

Bought a truck there

the finance guy was so rude  and spiteful I damn near cancelled the deal, lucky the sales guy was able to smooth things over

had I owned that business the guy would have been fired

this is good for GF, too bad they didn’t get Hyundai too 

bigger guy? jet black hair?  

20 hours ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

So...Rydell is growing, huh?

Mainstream brands still not in ND:

- Lexus

- Acura

- Infiniti

- Genesis

- BMW

- Mini

- Volvo

- Jaguar

- Land Rover

Give Fargoans a reason to come up here for a change!

Lexus and Volvo, yes. Everything else, hard pass. Especially BMW, Mini, and Land Rover. Just terrible long-term build quality. BMW's are the absolute worst. Great to drive for the first three to five years, then you might as well install a credit card reader in them for the amount of repairs they'll need. There's a reason you can easily pick up a used 3-series dirt cheap.

• Upvote 1

On 5/29/2022 at 11:51 AM, Cratter said:

Looks like something is being built next to McDonald's on 32nd.

Has anyone heard any news as to what this is?   It isn't on the city planning page under approved projects. 

• 4 weeks later...