SiouxSports.com Forum

Week 3 UND at the big SDSU

geaux_sioux

Could you please sleep it off before you post here again? The entire siouxsports.com family thanks you for your cooperation.

Are you effing serious? I have wife, kids, loved ones on the road. And a loser in life like you could end their life tonight. Someone send the cops to bonzers NOW!

I thought teh hockies encouraged drunken behavior. Fighting over petty things, taking cheap shots, doing things ya shouldn't do? Why would you tell him to NOT drive eh?

Considering this is an 8 point game in the fourth quarter, I'm surprised by the negativity. Sure, it's never fun giving up easy yards but when you realize this team has 85 full scholarship players and many of them up for individual awards this season, I feel like a team coming out of the transition is doing well. Have we hurt ourselves? Absolutely. Should anyone be any less excited for the rest of the season? I don't understand why you would.

I think what everybody is concerned about is your defense. You will run into some defenses that will slow your very good offense down. And since your defense can't seem to slow anybody down, that will cause problems. Yes, SDSU is an FBS team, but Portland State put up over 500 yards and they didn't exactly light it up offensively today.