SiouxSports.com Forum

Week 3 UND at the big SDSU

geaux_sioux

Wow. Yet another dickwad post from you. Congrats. Second worst post in this thread. That college life must be getting the best of you that you are on a (non) rivals message board following along with a football game thread on a Saturday night. You must be a big deal.

No doubt. Prairie View or SDSU. This game makes our team better.

One thing that can be taken away from this game is that the UND offense is one of the best in the country! Putting up 40+ to an FBS team that won 8 games last year

Moral victory?

Wow. Yet another dickwad post from you. Congrats. Second worst post in this thread. That college life must be getting the best of you that you are on a (non) rivals message board following along with a football game thread on a Saturday night. You must be a big deal.

Notre Dame playing a night game against a top 10 team. I can sacrifice a night of partying to watch my team during a year when they appear to be pretty good. WE ARE...ND! GO IRISH!

BTW, Colorado State got thumped by San Jose State, 40-20...

Colorado is getting destroyed by Fresno State, 69-7 with about 4 minutes left. (Yeah, the Fresno State squad that UND took to the wire last year...)

I'd like to revise last weeks score:

Fargo's Criminal Cherry Pickers 22, A really, really bad Colorado State Team 7...

• Upvote 3

Colorado is getting destroyed by Fresno State, 69-7 with about 4 minutes left. (Yeah, the Fresno State squad that UND took to the wire last year...)

Fargo's Criminal Cherry Pickers 22, A really, really bad Colorado State Team 7...

You are suffering from a problem buddy.

• Upvote 1

Hendrickson with 434 yds, 4 TD, 1 INT. "We are salty over this one". They will come out and take down Sac State and get to 1-0 in the Big Sky.

NICE JOB UND. Shore up that D and we will have a hell of a chance to go far this year. Proud of these guys. "Moral victory"? No, but hell of a performance on O.

Good game, the Pick 6 came up to be a big part of the game. This game even as a loss show that UND can be a top FCS team, expecially because NDSU is #1 and they only won 21-7 over a terrible Colorado State team. I think UND would beat NDSU this year, passing offense is just too good.

• Upvote 1

good god you're a pathetic bitter little man.

• Upvote 1

Good game, the Pick 6 came up to be a big part of the game. This game even as a loss show that UND can be a top FCS team, expecially because NDSU is #1 and they only won 21-7 over a terrible Colorado State team. I think UND would beat NDSU this year, passing offense is just too good.

Man, you are begging for trollage with that statement!