SiouxSports.com Forum

Week 3 UND at the big SDSU

geaux_sioux

UND is down by 8 to an FBS school with 14 mins left in the fourth quarter and there are people on here screaming to fire coaches and making it seem like this is a disaster of a game. I don't get it. I don't believe in moral victories, but this is good team UND is playing and right now its a 1 touchdown game, breath easy folks.

Considering this is an 8 point game in the fourth quarter, I'm surprised by the negativity. Sure, it's never fun giving up easy yards but when you realize this team has 85 full scholarship players and many of them up for individual awards this season, I feel like a team coming out of the transition is doing well. Have we hurt ourselves? Absolutely. Should anyone be any less excited for the rest of the season? I don't understand why you would.

If and when UND comes back and wins a game like this, it will be without the TOTAL support of guys like you...?

TEAM

Not lack of support, but not an enabler either. Our D is brutal right now. The pick 6 didn't help but seriously...

UND is down by 8 to an FBS school with 14 mins left in the fourth quarter and there are people on here screaming to fire coaches and making it seem like this is a disaster of a game. I don't get it. I don't believe in moral victories, but this is good team UND is playing and right now its a 1 touchdown game, breath easy folks.

Considering this is an 8 point game in the fourth quarter, I'm surprised by the negativity. Sure, it's never fun giving up easy yards but when you realize this team has 85 full scholarship players and many of them up for individual awards this season, I feel like a team coming out of the transition is doing well. Have we hurt ourselves? Absolutely. Should anyone be any less excited for the rest of the season? I don't understand why you would.

Then how do you explain all the yardage we gave up last week vs. Portland State, an FCS team. I am happy with the offense and with Hendrickson, but the defense is just not tackling well and is offsides every other play. Those are problems taht will haunt you no matter what team you are playing.