SiouxSports.com Forum

Week 3 UND at the big SDSU

geaux_sioux

Needs to be obvious. If it had been called incomplete, it'd have been hard to overturn as well.

No it does not, I watched a reply during the NIU game when they overturned a UND TD and you could not see the ball when the ball carrier went into the line. What did they do - overturned the ruling on the field of TD.

No it does not, I watched a reply during the NIU game when they overturned a UND TD and you could not see the ball when the ball carrier went into the line. What did they do - overturned the ruling on the field of TD.

Wow, ok it doesn't "need" to be but it's supposed to be, I remember how bad we got beat up for this same play call theory, if it was conclusive fine but obviously they coulschangeth rule

Wow, ok it doesn't "need" to be but it's supposed to be, I remember how bad we got beat up for this same play call theory, if it was conclusive fine but obviously they coulschangeth rule

exactly - you really have no idea what is going to happen during replay reviews.

Some really interesting comments on aztecmesa:

How Hendrickson and Hardin as well as Jackson may be the finest QB and receiver tandem SDSU will see all season,

how all three have pro potential,

how Mussman is an up and coming coach that out-coached SDSU. They wouldn't be surprised to seem him get an FBS job.

Honestly, how did Hendrickson get moved to WR three years ago? Consider what Hendrickson could have done with more years of reps.

How Hendrickson and Hardin as well as Jackson may be the finest QB and receiver tandem SDSU will see all season,

how Mussman is an up and coming coach that out-coached SDSU. They wouldn't be surprised to seem him get an FBS job.

Honestly, how did Hendrickson get moved to WR three years ago? Consider what Hendrickson could have done with more years of reps.

Omg, really, lots on here were calling for Mussmans head now beings they came back on a FBS team he is the best....really?

I do agree with Hendrickson he has played awesome, can he sustain we will see

Omg, really, lots on here were calling for Mussmans head now beings they came back on a FBS team he is the best....really?

lol

I haven't noticed that too much. Granted, during out bad year(s), lotso' Bison fans myself included weren't too pleased with Mr. Bohl. That is unheard of now. Winning, or optomism, have a way of changing things.

I haven't noticed that too much. Granted, during out bad year(s), lotso' Bison fans myself included weren't too pleased with Mr. Bohl. That is unheard of now. Winning, or optomism, have a way of changing things.

Really, Saturday night there were people questioning him, and I admit Bohl was on the hot seat, but he also proved himself correct?

After this post, I'm done with UND vs. Aztecs and the coulda, woulda, shouldas. But I can't help but think what might have been if three simple things would have went UND's way: 1) Hendrickson throws a completion or an incompletion on first play from scrimmage instead of a pick 6. 2) Chavon Mackey blocks the punt or misses it completely instead of being penalized for running into kicker and giving SDSU fresh set of downs. 3) Hardin makes the routine catch for a fourth TD instead of dropping it.

Despite the poor tackling, lackluster running game and blown assigments by DBs, those three plays were complete back breakers.