SiouxSports.com Forum

WCHA Playoffs 2012 - Sioux vs. Beavers Round 1

siouxforeverbaby

if dickin can't playthe rest of the year why doesn't hak pick up some canadian dude that plays intramurals to at least have 18 bodies?

question? could joclyn lamereaux be that 18th player if she/adalski/hak agreed to it if the sioux lose at minny tomorrow?

did popeye's kid verbal tonite?

if dickin can't playthe rest of the year why doesn't hak pick up some canadian dude that plays intramurals to at least have 18 bodies?

question? could joclyn lamereaux be that 18th player if she/adalski/hak agreed to it if the sioux lose at minny tomorrow?

did popeye's kid verbal tonite?

No. No. No.

Do you seriously think some kid in intramurals wouldn't be a defensive liability on the ice? There's a reason they are playing intramural hockey and not d1 or d3 hockey. If there was a kid seriously lighting up intramurals, the coaching staff would be aware of it.

Seriously.

No. No. No.

Do you seriously think some kid in intramurals wouldn't be a defensive liability on the ice? There's a reason they are playing intramural hockey and not d1 or d3 hockey. If there was a kid seriously lighting up intramurals, the coaching staff would be aware of it.

Seriously.

Never said anything about lighting up intramural. Just looking for extra body. Ever heard of Nate Wright? Look him up?

Seriously.

from Brad's Blog

UND’s lines

29 Brock Nelson–10 Corban Knight–7 Danny Kristo

16 Mark MacMillan–27 Carter Rowney–15 Michael Parks

28 Stephane Pattyn–9 Mario Lamoureux–20 Joe Gleason

8 Dan Senkbeil–13 Connor Gaarder

4 Derek Forbort–24 Ben Blood

2 Andrew MacWilliam–5 Nick Mattson

18 Dillon Simpson–22 Andrew Panzarella

31 Brad Eidsness

32 Aaron Dell

35 Tate Maris

Bemidji State’s lines

9 Ben Kinne–14 Aaron McLeod–28 Jordan George

18 Radoslav Illo–11 Shea Walters–4 David Boehm

17 Jamie MacQueen–12 Jeff Jubinville–16 Danny Mattson

7 Brance Orban–13 Drew Fisher–6 Darcy Findlay

29 Brad Hunt–22 Matt Prapavessis

8 Jake Areshenko–15 Sam Windle

5 Matt Carlson–25 Brady Wacker

33 Dan Bakala

30 Andrew Walsh

I think it's time to print the No Wave policy on the tickets. Usually happens when the students are gone unfortunately. I turned to my buddy when they scored before the stupid wave even made it around the building and said thats called Karma.

I think it's time to print the No Wave policy on the tickets. Usually happens when the students are gone unfortunately. I turned to my buddy when they scored before the stupid wave even made it around the building and said thats called Karma.

I think it's also time to quit the addendum to the end of the school song. Sounds to me like a Minnesota rouser wannabe and I always hated that. What is with fan bases that want to copy cheers from other teams instead of being a little creative.

I think it's also time to quit the addendum to the end of the school song. Sounds to me like a Minnesota rouser wannabe and I always hated that. What is with fan bases that want to copy cheers from other teams instead of being a little creative.

A few WCHA fan bases adopted a rouser-esque chant recently. I attended a few road series this year and heard them in Bemidji and Duluth.

Bemidji: "B-E-M-I-D-J-I, BEMIDJI, BEMIDJI, GO BEAVERS!"

Dulluth: "B-U-L-L-D-O-G-S...." (I forget how it ends, but you get the idea)

The year was my first road trip to Duluth so that chant may have been going for a while, but I don't recall hearing the Bemidji chant last season.

The UND chant has been going for a year or two now. No clue how it started.

A few WCHA fan bases adopted a rouser-esque chant recently. I attended a few road series this year and heard them in Bemidji and Duluth.

The year was my first road trip to Duluth so that chant may have been going for a while, but I don't recall hearing the Bemidji chant last season.

Are you guys talking about the D-A-K-O-T-A? At the end of Stand Up and Cheer? Cause we did that while I was at UND.

Agreed

Agreed

That has been around for a long time. Just only the cheerleaders would do it.

I hate when the fans have a good time.

That has been around for a long time. Just only the cheerleaders would do it.

I started fall 2001 and was in the band and can tell you that the band and the cheerleaders were doing DAKOTA at the end of Stand up and Cheer back then.