SiouxSports.com Forum

Sat vs Mankato

WiSioux

Whoa, back up... they showed a shot of the team on the bench watching this video and someone looks like they are in a cast with a sling... definitely in a sling.

Probably O'Donnell.

It was a really nice tribute. Always is. Just makes me think of the other guys that should be out there with them tonight.

Amazing that this team rallied to finish 4th in the conference after losing all the senior talent and then Gregoire, Hextall, Bruno, Cichy, then the terrible start and all the injuries...just amazing really.

Maybe this is a team of destiny. I know they're a team nobody will want to see in their bracket if they continue playing well the next couple weeks.

• Upvote 1

Don't know if anyone else felt this but Kristo was intense watching the senior tribute!

Heard it here first, he wants one! Danny stays.................

I am already 100% content that Kristo will be gone after this year, so if he stays I will be extrememly surprised/happy, If nobody leaves early, this team has to be one of the favorites for the National Championship next year.

I am already 100% content that Kristo will be gone after this year, so if he stays I will be extrememly surprised/happy, If nobody leaves early, this team has to be one of the favorites for the National Championship next year.

If Kristo stays the team could be not only wicked good but real fun to watch. It will look like a Blais team

Kristo is gone unless he takes inspiration from what Frattin was able to achieve as a senior.

Problem is he could also take inspiration from what Frattin has done with the Leafs. He definitely has not spent the year sleeping in buses.

Problem is he could also take inspiration from what Frattin has done with the Leafs. He definitely has not spent the year sleeping in buses.

Agree! Fratti graduated! Nobody can deny his success! Kristo, here you go, onemoreyear, onemoreyear, we want you, onemoreyear!!!!!!

I'm telling you guys, Danny wants a senior tribute!

Agree! Fratti graduated! Nobody can deny his success! Kristo, here you go, onemoreyear, onemoreyear, we want you, onemoreyear!!!!!!

I'm telling you guys, Danny wants a senior tribute!

I know that many people have said Kristo is gone and he may be, but I dont believe it would be in his best interest, I just don't see him being NHL ready for some time, in fact if he does sign with Montreal I see Him bouncing between Hamilton and wheeling next year.

If he does sign I believe it will be with the promise of Some NHL action yet this season, if they don't lure him with that, I think he will excerise his summer option to get Free Agency ala Gregoire.

Ultimately Kristo will have the choice of turning down EVERY NHL franchise to come back, I don't see that happening for a DAKTRONIC board tribute.

I know that many people have said Kristo is gone and he may be, but I dont believe it would be in his best interest, I just don't see him being NHL ready for some time, in fact if he does sign with Montreal I see Him bouncing between Hamilton and wheeling next year.

If he does sign I believe it will be with the promise of Some NHL action yet this season, if they don't lure him with that, I think he will excerise his summer option to get Free Agency ala Gregoire.

Ultimately Kristo will have the choice of turning down EVERY NHL franchise to come back, I don't see that happening for a DAKTRONIC board tribute.

Good points. And it's not as if a bunch of NHL ready players on the team will agree together to return, as they did several years ago. Forbort performed a lot better in the last month and a half, but I don't see him as being ready either.

Kristo is gone unless he takes inspiration from what Frattin was able to achieve as a senior.

Maybe he will take inspiration from what Frattin was UNABLE to deliver his senior season - a National Championship.

Kristo was a very early commit and always wanted to be a Sioux. Maybe he's driven by the desire to add something to the legacy of UND hockey that guys like Toews, Parise, Fratts, etc. weren't able to deliver.

There were plenty of concerns on this board his freshman season as to whether or not he "fit" the Sioux mold. Well...I think those questions have been answered. He has epitomized Fighting Sioux Hockey this season. The kid brings it EVERY night.

Still plenty of time left on this season to deliver as well!

I don't no if anyone saw this but Schlossman was asked if he thought Kristo would return and he said his gut feeling was that he would be back next year.

I saw that on the weekly herald chat, he also said he would be shocked if knight didn't come back.