SiouxSports.com Forum

2013 Recruiting

Hambone

According to coach Kotelnicki on twitter today was the last junior day and a couple more chest bumps were given between coaches. Sounds like our quiet offseason is picking up with some early commits.

@CoachKotelnicki

I'm starting to think that each chest bump is a commit, so maybe we now have three.....just wish I could figure out who :)

Joe Schobert will be attending the University of North Dakota. I'm still trying to get confirmation if any scholarship money freed up or anything changed from what UND was offering/talking about originally.

Thanks for providing the great news, Travis. Hopefully, you will be providing us with more good news in the upcoming weeks with some Badger State commitments to UND.

One of them was most likely when Schobert notified them that he was rejecting the scholarship offers and the other preferred walk on from Wisconsin to take the preferred walk on from UND.

So much for that now. I wonder if that was one of them. Hopefully we learn something soon.

I love our local guys in the media -- don't get me wrong -- but they sure don't seem to have the same fire or desire to get on top of recruiting committments like Izzo and Kolpack do. Those two seemingly are always abuzz on Twitter with new info on recruits. Maybe it's not a priority for the local media guys, but there sure seems to be a thirst for it.

• Upvote 1