SiouxSports.com Forum

2013 Recruiting

Hambone

• 2 weeks later...

I saw where the school to the south got their ist commitment. It was a kid from South Dakota. He picked Fargo over Duluth. Hopefully we will get some soon. It doesn't seem like we ever get kids this early.

Wouldn't worry about it. Though it does give some entertainment for the summer to look at people.

I saw where the school to the south got their ist commitment. It was a kid from South Dakota. He picked Fargo over Duluth. Hopefully we will get some soon. It doesn't seem like we ever get kids this early.

Also got a kid that had an offer from Central Michigan...you know that FBS team that we rolled at their place as a transition team when they were 3 time bowl team and back to back MAC champions

Also got a kid that had an offer from Central Michigan...you know that FBS team that we rolled at their place as a transition team when they were 3 time bowl team and back to back MAC champions

Great another one for the "Ignore" button - thanks for your interest in Sioux Sports, I think with a little effort you could find a swille place that cares.

Great another one for the "Ignore" button - thanks for your interest in Sioux Sports, I think with a little effort you could find a swille place that cares.

Well it's obvious there is zero fun to be had on this forum, god you need to relax, just giving a little crap back to the post I quoted.

Well it's obvious there is zero fun to be had on this forum, god you need to relax, just giving a little crap back to the post I quoted.

Let's see the topic is 2012 Recruiting on a UND Fan Board - yah I guess we're looking to read about su recruits in this thread. It's sad that you find trolling to be fun.

How's your prised recruit of 2012 Marcus Horne doing? Do you think he'll be able to replace DJ?

No but pretty sure returning junior 1000 yd back and defending National Champion Sam Ojuri will

You guys have some pretty thin skin

But in all seriousness I wouldn't know he isn't on the team

No but pretty sure returning junior 1000 yd back and defending National Champion Sam Ojuri will

You guys have some pretty thin skin

But in all seriousness I wouldn't know he isn't on the team

weird, teh samsrams reported he verbaled. Since he's never wrong I assumed that was as good as a signed NLOI.

weird, teh samsrams reported he verbaled. Since he's never wrong I assumed that was as good as a signed NLOI.

And was it official from NDSU? I'm asking because I don't remember if it was then something went wrong, if not then it was message board crap again

Samsrams trumps NDSU official

So that's your counter to an official NDSU release? I personally don't think it was ever official but what difference does it make, if it was then chalk it up to another guy that didn't make the team, if it wasn't official then it's a moo....point

See what I did there

Must have been a verbal of some sort today - Kotelnicki just tweeted "Lots of "firsts" in recruiting this year....but today was the first staff 2 staff member chest bump over recruiting! All I can say per NCAA!"

Sounds like it could be a big one :) Or maybe just the "first" one to follow the theme of the tweet.

• Upvote 2