SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four Roll Call

dmksioux

So excited! Will be there coming from Billings, MT! Bringing my wife, 3 year old son and 10 month old son! First Frozen Four for my sons! Gotta get them started early! Also meeting a bunch of family there as well from Idaho and Bismarck! GO SIOUX!!

I will be there, leave from Melbourne on Wednesday morning (Australian time) arrive in MSP 19 hours later, totally worth it!

Cant wait to see you all there.

I remember reading your story on how you became a Sioux Fan that you shared on SS.com a few years back. If I remember correctly, you became a fan following just the news reports on the team and did not actually see a game for a time.

Nice to hear that you are traveling around the earth to see this years story in it's final chapter and get to watch it in person...

I just got my plane ticket, I'm coming from Denver. Still need to find tickets to the games though ??? .

Go SIOUX!

I'll be there with the wife and two good friends. Got tickets from a Badger fan who obviously won't need them this year, or for several years likely... ;)

Actually still waiting for the tickets to arrive from the guy, but he's a family friend so I trust him to come through...

to aussiesiouxfan and UNDPUCKS... hell yeah! my 3 and a half hour drive from fargo seems a little shorter now! Sioux yeah yeah!!! now whos going to watch frats win the hobey on friday, and whos going to the twins home opener? :D

Yeah, I thought leaving Bismarck at 6am on thursday was rough. Love to see this place full of sioux fans. :D