SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four Roll Call

dmksioux

This Sioux fan will not be able to make it to what will prove to be a very special Frozen Four. I'll be watching the games here at home with family.

It is amazing to see and read the posts of who will be going, where they are from, who wthey will bring, what you'll be doing... proving without a doubt that Sioux fans travel the best and are hardcore, green and white through and through... the best college hockey fans anywhere, unmatched...

I'll be living the Frozen Four through everyone's posts showing their photos and describing their exploits and memories. Keep them coming... I enjoy reading them.

Safe travels to all... enjoy your weekend... cheer on the Fighting Sioux to #8!! We'll be watching and hearing your cheers on TV... Go Sioux!!!!!

Wife kids and i will be there with my motherinlaw and sisterinlaw. Coming from bismarck and Denver. Only the adults will be at the games. My neice from Denver is also coming to babysit during the games and celebration. Got 4 tix thru the lottery knowing we would have a great shot at making it, plus being close. We were also in Denver in 08. Time to make things right. Go sioux!

I'm in.

If you see this guy...

photo-3.jpg

...be sure to say "hey Jim" (or "hey siouxsports.com guy" if you forget) and he'll buy you a beer.

Will ya still buy a beer when I scream "it's Neil Patrick Harris!!!!" and cause a mob to form around you?

These stars have been lining up for a long long time. I have been saying the same thing for a long long time. We corralled twenty tickets over a long long time.I really wish that I could help everyone get some seats. I done did my best to implore folks for a long long time to get their tickets early. "The Sioux are IN," I said. "Boys are on a mission. Done deal. Git 'em now." Many were called, only a few would listen.

Hopefully, the market will settle down for those who wait. It will, if people just sit back and stay quiet for awhile. Good things happen to those who wait.

We have been waiting ten years. Now is the time.

So, to the great City of Saint Paul, and to The X, in addition to the legions of Sioux fans from all parts of the world, will come the following,

the Good Lord willing:

• My eighty-four year old parents who still do not miss any games at The Ralph.
  • My brothers from Wisconsin and Colorado.
  • My hockey-crazed Nephews from Valley City.
  • My Iraqi War vet nephew from Moorhead.
  • My daughter who has weathered many a painful Frozen Four with me in the last decade, and who has been
    surprised with a Ride Ticket Money to come home from a college far away to see her beloved Fighting Sioux win The Crown.
  • My oldest son who will pop his head out from the basement for this Big Event.
  • The Wood Doctor, Oxbow Bob from Columbus, Ohier, via Oxbow CC.
  • JV and his bride.
  • A father and son who have been settled in da suite.
  • A single seat here and there for some lucky few.
  • And, of course, NorthDakotaHockey. Wearing the beads, the #29 Cookowski, and my one-of-a-kind hat. Pounding the ice cream.

I have worked hard to upgrade us to some of the best seats in the house. Over the last six weeks, great hockey fans have sold us great hockey seats at a fair hockey price.

This Frozen Four is gonna be special. As, of course, are all Fighting Sioux hockey games when enjoyed with the blessings of family, food, friends, and friendly foes. Win or lose. Home or away. Upper deck or lower bowl. Blacks or whites. Fratt Party or a Trupp Trip. It's all one song. Stand Up and Cheer, Stand Up and Cheer for North Dakota . . . . Here come your Fighting Sioux!!!!

Travel safe. Pray for the flood waters to lie down and be tame. Don't be late. Skate To Eight.

I'll use my first post in 6+ years to point out that I will be going thanks to NorthDakotaHockey. Every Frozen Four that comes around, finding tickets is a nightmare for me as I require wheelchair accessible seating. The prospects for this year's edition looked the bleakest of all. But now I am taken care of and am able to watch the quest for #8.

The generousity of Sioux fans never ceases to amaze me. Thanks again, NDH!

• Upvote 1

WTH ..... You must have family in California too why aren't they coming? :lol:

Damn that is impressive I feel like a chump for driving from only GF to see the Sioux win the National Championship.

GOOOO SIOUX!

Funny Guy!!! We still need tickets for the whole family...rented a house on vrbo.com/148863...pretty cool! Anyone with extra tickets, pm me!!!!

I'll use my first post in 6+ years to point out that I will be going thanks to NorthDakotaHockey. Every Frozen Four that comes around, finding tickets is a nightmare for me as I require wheelchair accessible seating. The prospects for this year's edition looked the bleakest of all. But now I am taken care of and am able to watch the quest for #8.

The generousity of Sioux fans never ceases to amaze me. Thanks again, NDH!

Very nice, I always liked NDH, one of the classiest Sioux fans around.