SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four Roll Call

dmksioux

I will be going along with my husband, my 11 month old (his first Sioux game) and my parents. Flying in from Ontario!! Go Sioux!

You had a baby!!!

I got 12 tickets via the lottery and Sioux fans will be sitting in all 12!! My two sons, daughter in law, son's girl friend and I will be in section 226!!

I'll be there with my family in Club level. I needed 5 tickets to accommodate me, my wife and 3 kids, and didn't know how that was going to work out. We had put in for two groups of four in the lottery, and when we got our tickets, they were actually located in the same section with one group directly behind the others. I guess it's just meant to be this year! Other good Sioux fans will be sitting in my extra seats.

I'll be there with my family in Club level. I needed 5 tickets to accommodate me, my wife and 3 kids, and didn't know how that was going to work out. We had put in for two groups of four in the lottery, and when we got our tickets, they were actually located in the same section with one group directly behind the others. I guess it's just meant to be this year! Other good Sioux fans will be sitting in my extra seats.

We wanted five also, so my sons and I all put in for tickets hoping to get at least two sets . We got 3 sets (12 tickets) with 8 side by side! THIS IS THE YEAR!!!

Sold the extras at face value to another Sioux fan. I didn't want to piss off the Hockey Gods due to greed

does anyone know what the policy is going to be this year regarding readmittance between the 2 semi final games. I know in denver you could scan your ticket and then leave and come back.

this is critical information for those of us who don't have tickets yet.

for those that do have tickets does it say anything about readmittance on them?

does anyone know what the policy is going to be this year regarding readmittance between the 2 semi final games. I know in denver you could scan your ticket and then leave and come back.

tickets say NO REENTRY.

It says "No Re-Entry" on the tickets, and in the letter that was included.

I know that between the Thursday games at Final Five, there was no re-entry also, but I had some friends who went through the smoking exit between games and got their tickets scanned for re-admittance. Not sure if it will work the same way for the Frozen Four, and not sure I'd try it myself.

It says "No Re-Entry" on the tickets, and in the letter that was included.

I know that between the Thursday games at Final Five, there was no re-entry also, but I had some friends who went through the smoking exit between games and got their tickets scanned for re-admittance. Not sure if it will work the same way for the Frozen Four, and not sure I'd try it myself.

I did that and it worked. I think it all depends on the usher. If you get a friendly one chances are they will do that for you, but if you get someone that goes by the book you may be screwed.

I remember reading your story on how you became a Sioux Fan that you shared on SS.com a few years back. If I remember correctly, you became a fan following just the news reports on the team and did not actually see a game for a time.

Nice to hear that you are traveling around the earth to see this years story in it's final chapter and get to watch it in person...

I just got my plane ticket, I'm coming from Denver. Still need to find tickets to the games though ??? .

Go SIOUX!

Yeah thats correct, I got through about 3 seasons without ever seeing a game. Thank god for internet broadcasts of the games.

I figure this will be the best year to see the Frozen Four so I have done everything i could to be there, Cant wait!!!

to aussiesiouxfan and UNDPUCKS... hell yeah! my 3 and a half hour drive from fargo seems a little shorter now! Sioux yeah yeah!!! now whos going to watch frats win the hobey on friday, and whos going to the twins home opener? :D

I was thinking about the twins opening day but the twins website is sold out of tickets.

any suggestions on where to get tickets at a reasonable price? ???

My sister from British Columbia, parents from Arkansas, me and my 2 boys from Fargo and 1 sister from Minneapolis with her son! Going to be a sweet family reunion and a sweet SIOUX sweep!!!

WTH ..... You must have family in California too why aren't they coming? :lol:

Damn that is impressive I feel like a chump for driving from only GF to see the Sioux win the National Championship.

GOOOO SIOUX!

Yeah thats correct, I got through about 3 seasons without ever seeing a game. Thank god for internet broadcasts of the games.

I figure this will be the best year to see the Frozen Four so I have done everything i could to be there, Cant wait!!!

I was thinking about the twins opening day but the twins website is sold out of tickets.

any suggestions on where to get tickets at a reasonable price? ???

Aussie I think I remember seeing you @ the frozen four in St. Louis for your first game ever?

Or is my memory worse than I think it is :sad:

Any way if it wasn't you I remember someone from across the water being there for their first game ever :D

Aussie I think I remember seeing you @ the frozen four in St. Louis for your first game ever?

Or is my memory worse than I think it is :sad:

Any way if it wasn't you I remember someone from across the water being there for their first game ever :D

Yeah that was me, St Louis was my first Sioux game. Even though the Sioux lost it was a great weekend, it was fun meeting other Sioux fans and I cant wait to do it all again in a weeks time.

I just hope this years result is MUCH better.

Yeah that was me, St Louis was my first Sioux game. Even though the Sioux lost it was a great weekend, it was fun meeting other Sioux fans and I cant wait to do it all again in a weeks time.

I just hope this years result is MUCH better.

St. Louis was a drag but this year will be different ......... have a safe trip :D

I'll be there from Las Vegas, joining 3 friends from around the country (DC, MI, MN)

I head out on leave from Iraq tomorrow and my wife and daughter and I all be there in Section 107. See you all there.

UNDPUCKS: This Airman would be proud to buy you and yours a drink ... thanks for your service and thrilled you get leave to enjoy the Frozen Four.

I will be there, leave from Melbourne on Wednesday morning (Australian time) arrive in MSP 19 hours later, totally worth it!

Cant wait to see you all there.

I also remember meeting you at one of the Frozen Fours -- which one, who knows?!? -- but the ends you go to as a fan are impressive! Have a safe trip.

GO SIOUX!

You had a baby!!!

I got 12 tickets via the lottery and Sioux fans will be sitting in all 12!! My two sons, daughter in law, son's girl friend and I will be in section 226!!

Yep we sure did! He's got his very own Sioux jersey from my parents too! I think we're in section 211.

These stars have been lining up for a long long time. I have been saying the same thing for a long long time. We corralled twenty tickets over a long long time.I really wish that I could help everyone get some seats. I done did my best to implore folks for a long long time to get their tickets early. "The Sioux are IN," I said. "Boys are on a mission. Done deal. Git 'em now." Many were called, only a few would listen.

Hopefully, the market will settle down for those who wait. It will, if people just sit back and stay quiet for awhile. Good things happen to those who wait.

We have been waiting ten years. Now is the time.

So, to the great City of Saint Paul, and to The X, in addition to the legions of Sioux fans from all parts of the world, will come the following,

the Good Lord willing:

• My eighty-four year old parents who still do not miss any games at The Ralph.
  • My brothers from Wisconsin and Colorado.
  • My hockey-crazed Nephews from Valley City.
  • My Iraqi War vet nephew from Moorhead.
  • My daughter who has weathered many a painful Frozen Four with me in the last decade, and who has been
    surprised with a Ride Ticket Money to come home from a college far away to see her beloved Fighting Sioux win The Crown.
  • My oldest son who will pop his head out from the basement for this Big Event.
  • The Wood Doctor, Oxbow Bob from Columbus, Ohier, via Oxbow CC.
  • JV and his bride.
  • A father and son who have been settled in da suite.
  • A single seat here and there for some lucky few.
  • And, of course, NorthDakotaHockey. Wearing the beads, the #29 Cookowski, and my one-of-a-kind hat. Pounding the ice cream.

I have worked hard to upgrade us to some of the best seats in the house. Over the last six weeks, great hockey fans have sold us great hockey seats at a fair hockey price.

This Frozen Four is gonna be special. As, of course, are all Fighting Sioux hockey games when enjoyed with the blessings of family, food, friends, and friendly foes. Win or lose. Home or away. Upper deck or lower bowl. Blacks or whites. Fratt Party or a Trupp Trip. It's all one song. Stand Up and Cheer, Stand Up and Cheer for North Dakota . . . . Here come your Fighting Sioux!!!!

Travel safe. Pray for the flood waters to lie down and be tame. Don't be late. Skate To Eight.

• Upvote 1