SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four Roll Call

dmksioux

I believe ScottM(?) on here did that for us Siouxsports people when we were in St. Louis.

The result that day was not good.

Still have my name tag from St Louis but it is tainted and I won't wear it again .......... THIS IS THE YEAR !

Tickets came in the mail today and I really like that the background is all greeeen. Somebody must have know that the Sioux winning the National Championship was going to happen :D

I put in for 3 tickets in the lottery last June when our daughter moved to Mnpls. I knew the Sioux would have a good shot. & we would have a place to stay. We got them, up high in the corner but we will be there, flying in from CO. This is on the bucket list to see the Sioux win a National Championship while they are still the Fighting Sioux! Flying in on Wed will be great to see lots of green. I hope there are others in our nosebleed section.

Me and three buddies with be there loud and proud in sec 126. Also my dad and brother and 8 others are going with them. So 14 of us coming from Hazen cant wait i hope the to see at least half the X full of sioux fans! It's amazing to read on here and see where everyone is coming from, Sioux fans truly are the best fans in the world!

I am a Sioux fan through and through and have never been to a frozen four and have always wanted to go some year. Just wondering what my chances might be like going to the Sioux fan get togethers Thursday and Saturday before the game to see if I can get a ticket or two without having to go to a scalper. Does anybody ever have any extras they look to sell just before the game at these parties???

Man I really wish I had my final five seats I have been using for the past 10 years, 10 rows up behind the benches center ice for this upcoming weekend.........

Please send a pm if you might need help using your tickets!

At this point I don't really care where I sit as long as I can get in the door and be a part of this thing.

I am a Sioux fan through and through and have never been to a frozen four and have always wanted to go some year. Just wondering what my chances might be like going to the Sioux fan get togethers Thursday and Saturday before the game to see if I can get a ticket or two without having to go to a scalper. Does anybody ever have any extras they look to sell just before the game at these parties???

Man I really wish I had my final five seats I have been using for the past 10 years, 10 rows up behind the benches center ice for this upcoming weekend.........

Please send a pm if you might need help using your tickets!

At this point I don't really care where I sit as long as I can get in the door and be a part of this thing.

Man, I feel your pain. I can't be there, but I wish you luck in your quest. There are TONS of die-hard Sioux fans like me who can't be there, but would absolutely love to be. We will all be yelling at our TVs on Thursday (and hopefully Saturday).

Only missed two home games this year,went to the final five.....said i wasnt going to go but i just bought my tickets . My three year old son and I will be there rooting on Blen Blood(not a typo thats how my son says his name) and the boys!!!

If you are really desparate for tickets show up at the X at the conclusion of the Duluth-Notre Dame game Thursday afternoon...Every Frozen 4 I have ever attended has fans from the first losing team dumping tickets as they exit the building...you will have to be quick because the scalpers will be there waiting as well...good luck!