SiouxSports.com Forum

COMMITTED UND Recruits

AZSIOUX

• 2 weeks later...

added nick schmaltz and keaton thompson

FUTURE RECRUITS

ZANE GOTHBERG - G - Fargo Force - USHL - (92')

JACK ROWE - F - Team Illinois MIDGET - (94')

MILES KNOULES - F - USNDPT 17 - (94')

JORDAN SCHMALTZ - D - Sioux City - USHL - (93')

STEPHAN MATTEAU - F - USNDPT 17 - (94')

CHARLIE PELNIK - D - Carolina Junior Hurricanes AAA - (95')

NICK SCHMALTZ - F - Chicago Mission AAA (96')

KEATON THOMPSON - D - USA (95')

@SchlossmanGF

@StayaSioux @goon48 Not 100 percent sure what happened. Maybe Clearinghouse? He won't be coming this year.

Any thoughts?

Here's some good advice:

We can't read minds. Setting context for things like this would be good. We're left to assume this is in reference to Di Puma, but who knows.

Here's some good advice:

We can't read minds. Setting context for things like this would be good. We're left to assume this is in reference to Di Puma, but who knows.

Your correct sir it was Di Puma that we were talking about...

explain clearing house

This explains it pretty well...

What is the NCAA Initial-Eligibility Clearinghouse?

The NCAA Initial-Eligibility Clearinghouse is the organization that determines whether prospective college athletes are eligible to play sports at NCAA Division I or Division II institutions. It does this by reviewing the student athlete's academic record, SAT or ACT scores, and amateur status to ensure conformity with NCAA rules.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm kindof surprised Luke Johnson committed to UND. I thought Steve and UND didn't have much of a positive relationship as of late?

You have to let your kids make their own decisions though or they'll never grow up. I'm sure that was the case here.

What kind of parent forces their kid in one direction or the other?

You have to let your kids make their own decisions though or they'll never grow up. I'm sure that was the case here.

What kind of parent forces their kid in one direction or the other?

Welcome aboard Luke and I agree kids need to make their own decision's. Look at Mario Lucia he's being a lot to make his own choice which may result in not going to Minny but his dads college Dame

Via twitter:

Vipers defenseman Crisfield commits to North Dakota for 2013-14 season

The Vernon Vipers Hockey Club is pleased to announce that Geoff Crisfield has committed to attend the University of North Dakota after his playing career in Vernon.

The 18-year-old blueliner from Calgary is in his first season with the Vipers. He has had a great start to his junior career and has helped the club to a perfect 5-0 record. Geoff also attended the World Junior A Challenge prospect camp in Canmore.

• Upvote 1

Looks like Jordan Schmaltz and Stefan Matteau are both having good starts to their seasons. Cross your fingers that we can get both on campus, alot can happen in a year.

http://unitedstateso...play/#more-1934

Yea, just listened to Matteau on The Pipeline Show. I hope the NHL teams that draft these two are pro-NCAA.

http://www.thepipelineshow.com/clips/season_7/Stefan_Matteau_Oct18.mp3