SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

Though not exactly a former player for the Sioux, he would have been if not for some unfortunate luck/timing of injuries, Layne Sedevie is the new head coach of the Bismarck Bobcats. He replaces Byron Pool, who resigned to take the assistant coach position with the Fargo Force that was vacated by former Sioux Chad Johnson.

Where did Chad go?

i know it's been talked about at length, but toews is a man possessed in the playoffs, adding another goal and assist last night in a huge win. he's the leader of a team that looks destined to win a cup or three, and at 22. he's already tied stan mikita's franchise postseason game scoring streak record, and i believe now only 7 pts (?) behind the alltime blackhawks single postseason point mark, not sure who holds it? hull maybe. its fun to watch him work, another nice article on him, seems like they have a toews article every other day, they are going to run out of things to write soon :silly:

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=529577

he's already tied stan mikita's franchise postseason game scoring streak record, and i believe now only 7 pts (?) behind the alltime blackhawks single postseason point mark, not sure who holds it? hull maybe. its fun to watch him work, another nice article on him, seems like they have a toews article every other day, they are going to run out of things to write soon :silly:

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=529577

I believe it's Savard.

• 3 weeks later...

st louis blues fan awards

Most Popular Player - T.J. Oshie (61% of total votes)

Runner-up: Keith Tkachuk (12% of total votes)

Fans were fascinated with T.J. Oshie long before he ever wore a Blue Note. Maybe it was that he impressed and dangled the puck at the various rookie camps or maybe it was the big hits fans watched on YouTube while he played at the University of North Dakota. Whatever started the popularity, it's still going and for good reason. Oshie plays the game hard every night and delivers a few highlight reel plays (and hits) to boot.

No shiat. It looks like he grabbed hair off his head and glued it to his face. Come on, Johnny, shave that mess off! :glare:

I am wondering if they shaved in the locker room after the game. That has to itch.

No shiat. It looks like he grabbed hair off his head and glued it to his face. Come on, Johnny, shave that mess off! :glare:

It looks to me like Jonny might be getting ready to hitch up his horse to his little black buggy and mosey into Long Prairie, MN for some supplies. :glare: