SiouxSports.com Forum

Future Schedules

dakotadan

5 minutes ago, SiouxHawkGuy said:

NDSU come to Grand Forks in 25 and 26

That was what they wanted to change the rotation with the 2 South Dakota schools 

On 3/15/2023 at 1:56 PM, jdub27 said:

Nice investment into the program for a 7th home game in 2024.

That makes for 19 home games over the next 3 years. 

Bill Chaves. "The Toreros have been a perennial FCS playoff team and we know it will be a great matchup for our fans. I would like to thank Chad Karthauser for his efforts working with USD's administration to make this game happen."

Slow your roll Billy Boy, SD lost to Drake last year who we pumped 55-7.  I don't get excited for games like this although the playoff committee doesn't know jack squat about strength of teams and a W is a W.

I like the Idaho games though, Luke Schleusner OC.

38 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

Bill Chaves. "The Toreros have been a perennial FCS playoff team and we know it will be a great matchup for our fans. I would like to thank Chad Karthauser for his efforts working with USD's administration to make this game happen."

Slow your roll Billy Boy, SD lost to Drake last year who we pumped 55-7.  I don't get excited for games like this although the playoff committee doesn't know jack squat about strength of teams and a W is a W.

Not really disagreeing with you but it could be worse and playing Northern State or Augie like the SD schools this year. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, gundy1124 said:

Luke may light us up

16 hours ago, gfhockey said:

Luke may light us up

Luckily Idaho is getting portal poached too.  Jerry Rice award winner and 1st Team Big Sky QB, 1st Team Big Sky RB, and 1st Team Big Sky DB.  That was a bad week after their season ended.