Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
AZSIOUX

NORTH DAKOTA @ Boston U. - FRIDAY Gameday

Recommended Posts

Oxbow6   
3 minutes ago, franchise said:

Is that a big loss? He hasn't jumped at me, but I can't say I've focused on him

He is a centerman that can also play wing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

He is a centerman that can also play wing. 

Guess I didn't consider versatility. Just that the Yon, Bowen, etc crew have shown more jump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FYI slingtv will have this game with the 7 day free trial for those people not lucky enough to get off work.  It will also have every other game for those interested.  The cancelation process is also very easy I have done it several times.    :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, cowboys5xsbs said:

FYI slingtv will have this game with the 7 day free trial for those people not lucky enough to get off work.  It will also have every other game for those interested.  The cancelation process is also very easy I have done it several times.    :)

If anyone does this, Just make sure to select the right package! Look for the ESPN logos. I had to switch packages last weekend and boy was that a headache. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

If anyone does this, Just make sure to select the right package! Look for the ESPN logos. I had to switch packages last weekend and boy was that a headache. 

Yes you watch the sports extra package 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
scpa0305   
49 minutes ago, franchise said:

Is that a big loss? He hasn't jumped at me, but I can't say I've focused on him

He's solid, goes hard.  We would be better with him in the lineup.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ringneck28 said:

More important, who did the coin pick?

The coin picked the Sioux against BU but Duluth over the Sioux, but it doesn't matter cuz the Sioux are going to destroy the dogs!!!!!

 

GO SIOUX!!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ChrisUND1 said:

I have a feeling that UND will score pretty early in this one.  

4-3 UND final

If we score the first 2 goals, it's over.  Crowd is gonna be delusional!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't wait for 3pm (2pm central) when my blood pressure and anxiety spike.  If UND wins this, and I pray that they do, I can't see UMD beating us for a SIXTH time....
But who cares about that. Too far into the future.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Cam is the difference maker...3-2 UND

#camcan

BTW Schloss is picking BU today

 

Brad wrote a whole article in the Heraldo today on why UND can win...guess he doesn't believe what he wrote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brianvf   
15 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

Brad wrote a whole article in the Heraldo today on why UND can win...guess he doesn't believe what he wrote.

He wrote a different article for each team in the regional and why they can win.
He said that all of them would make it online sometime today.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×