SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Minnesota

AZSIOUX

I think our players from last year were playing with confidence - while the new guys are playing to try & not make mistakes - way too cautious - now the veterans are attempting to play at the comfort level of the newbies & it is a mess

Put the vets together & tell them to play like we know they can

Show the new guys video of Stecher last year when he really turned on his skill & speed - 

We need the new guys & so far average guys to pick it up & do what they can do (why they were recruited here) TURN IT ON & BE THE BEST U CAN BE 

U HAVE TO BEAT THE GOOFERS !!!!!!!!!!!

I had to add there has not been the hitting / checking we are famous for & u have to come out from the 1st drop of the puck fired up & pizzed off about last weekend

Again THIS IS A MUST WIN WEEKEND :angry:

29 minutes ago, Fetch said:

I think our players from last year were playing with confidence - while the new guys are playing to try & not make mistakes - way too cautious - now the veterans are attempting to play at the comfort level of the newbies & it is a mess

Show the new guys video of Stecher last year when he really turned on his skill & speed - 

We need the new guys & so far average guys to pick it up & do what they can do (why they were recruited here) TURN IT ON & BE THE BEST U CAN BE 

I had to add there has not been the hitting / checking we are famous for & u have to come out from the 1st drop of the puck fired up & pizzed off about last weekend

I want UND to beat the Gophers (and Bulldogs, and Pios, etc) just as much as any UND fan, but I honestly feel the pressure lifted off after winning the natty last April.  It's so nice to have that one in the bank.  Just keep in mind, Hakstol proved you could pretty much botch the first half of the season and still make the frozen four.  So I wouldn't get too out of sort just yet.

Yeah yeah yeah

U have to understand what 34 yrs of season tickets & HATRED TOWARDS THE GOOFERS DOES TO A FAN

& one of many reasons I really don't want to play them 

THEY SUCK !

& to me it would be terrible to lose to them.

7 minutes ago, Fetch said:

Yeah yeah yeah

U have to understand what 34 yrs of season tickets & HATRED TOWARDS THE GOOFERS DOES TO A FAN

& one of many reasons I really don't want to play them 

THEY SUCK !

& to me it would terrible to lose to them.

Couldn't agree with you more.

GO SIOUX!!! GOPHERS SUCK!!!

4 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

JJ had a hatty the other weekend.  If you take away Rhett's PP points that 2nd has nothing.

Yeah but nothing since that RPI game. Yon scored against BSU so they've scored more recently. 

But like I said, all the lines have been cold IMO. Or more so " few and far between" (is that the phrase?) 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Fetch said:

Hey hey! This type of play only happens from the pressure caused by Hakstol, no way Berry makes them feel this way! Oh wait, maybe this type of play is caused by the type of......player? hummm:0

7 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

Hey hey! This type of play only happens from the pressure caused by Hakstol, no way Berry makes them feel this way! Oh wait, maybe this type of play is caused by the type of......player? hummm:0

If you are going to tell the Hakstol critics to let it go, you may want to do the same thing yourself.

Not saying, just saying.

2 hours ago, Fetch said:

Well we only have 7 upperclassmen with two of them seniors.. ausmus and hrynkiw. We are just a young inexperienced team. 

2 hours ago, Fetch said:

Pretty sure you have been hacked by Don Adam.

• Upvote 1

It could take another 16 yrs to win a "Natty" (I hope not)

But losing to the goofers is unacceptable every year

Their fans make bizon fans seem almost nice

Sprig I can't find the video of the flush the goofers ? ? ?

1 hour ago, Fetch said:

Sprig I can't find the video of the flush the goofers ? ? ?

Had that saved on my old isp site, and left it there when I closed the account and moved.  Forgot to save the graphics.  It's gone for good I guess. 

7 hours ago, scpa0305 said:

Dont think it's a terrible idea to switch the lines up.  Our second line has been pretty cold.

Agreed.  Saw Saturday they put Pogo up with Gerisch and Jost in the third.I think putting Boeser with Yon and Rhett isn't a terrible idea.  Do you match up your top d pair against Pogo-Gersich-Yost or Boeser-Rhett-Yon?  Need to figure out who fits with the Euros too.  

I'm worried about our d zone coverage on the big rink.  Ausmus and Poolman can't play 30 minutes.  Big weekend for the back end, and Cam. 

19 minutes ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

Got tickets in Section 11, does anyone know what side UND will shoot twice on?

Fingers crossed that's it's my end.

I think you're on the end the Gophs shoot twice. Well . . . look at it as you're supporting the Hawk defense!