SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Minnesota

AZSIOUX

UND (5-2-0) heads to Minneapolis after getting swept in Duluth. UND swept Canisius, beat RPI in HOF game and swept Bemidji prior to Duluth. 

UND STATS

UM (3-2-1) beat St Lawrence in OT Friday and tied Clarkson Saturday on the road. UM swept the Alaska schools to start the year on the road then were swept by St. Cloud in a home and home.

UM STATS

NCAA STATS

15 minutes ago, fightingsioux08 said:

These will be my first 2 games at the goofers arena.  What time do you suggest to arrive?

We will be staying at maplewood....any auggestion of when to leave or how early we have to be there will be appreciated:)

Save yourself some time and trouble and take the light rail.  Saturday will be a zoo as the Gopher football game will be ending around the time folks start arriving for the hockey game.

11 minutes ago, fightingsioux08 said:

These will be my first 2 games at the goofers arena.  What time do you suggest to arrive?

We will be staying at maplewood....any auggestion of when to leave or how early we have to be there will be appreciated:)

Maplewood is about 20 minutes from campus. I'd plan to arrive closer to gates opening than puck drop. We always arrived super early because we had standing room tickets and you avoid more of the traffic mess. 

But Saturday will be a mess. I too would suggest light rail. 

I go to games at the ralph when it opens, so if you suggest leaving Maplewood about 20 mins before doors open that works for me  I don't mind walking around the arena and seeing how many sioux fans will be there

Light rail on saturday huh?  I have never used that....do I have to get there more than an hr before the game if I take the light rail?

27 minutes ago, fightingsioux08 said:

I go to games at the ralph when it opens, so if you suggest leaving Maplewood about 20 mins before doors open that works for me  I don't mind walking around the arena and seeing how many sioux fans will be there

Light rail on saturday huh?  I have never used that....do I have to get there more than an hr before the game if I take the light rail?

I'd suggest leaving Maplewood earlier than 20 minutes before Friday night puck-drop.

Your call on Saturday, but imagine the entire population of Grand Forks leaving the campus at the same time - that's what you'll be dealing with trying to get INTO campus if you drive.

11 minutes ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

You literally never contribute anything constructive in your few posts on here. You showed up last year to criticize a loss in the Frozen Faceoff and disappeared when we won the national championship. If it looks like a troll and smells like a troll...

...it IS a troll. 

• Upvote 3

Can't imagine how painful it must be to be at the John & have too hear that Rouser or whatever the hell they call it & have to bear their fanatics if they win & even if we win they suck to be around - I just would be miserable & just have no desire to expirence that

• Upvote 3