SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Minnesota

AZSIOUX

2 minutes ago, franchise said:

Anyone still looking for tickets, they are down to about 65 on stubhub and 51 on vivid seats, before fees.

I was saying as soon as I saw the face value for these tickets that they would drop closer to gametime.

Scalpers and people that can no longer go are starting to panic and want to make sure they get something for their tickets.

50 minutes ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

I was saying as soon as I saw the face value for these tickets that they would drop closer to gametime.

Scalpers and people that can no longer go are starting to panic and want to make sure they get something for their tickets.

For sure.  We grabbed a pair for Friday off craigslist.  Top of circles, double Sioux attack end. Including a parking pass, $200 for both.  I was ok with that.  Some of the prices are nuts

12 minutes ago, franchise said:

For sure.  We grabbed a pair for Friday off craigslist.  Top of circles, double Sioux attack end. Including a parking pass, $200 for both.  I was ok with that.  Some of the prices are nuts

That's a good deal, we got 3 in row 16 of the corner UND only attacks once but they were $75/ticket which I liked

2 minutes ago, JimmyCraig said:

You guys do realize that the actually Comcast Xfinity TV Guide has mistaken you once again for NDSU, correct?

Sounds like you are taking your anger out on GPL.

Now go ahead and rip me for being a troll. But first, take a look on your cable box guide :)

You do realize Comcast is a Minneapolis cable company, right? 

Some of us can't actually look at the same cable box guide you're seeing.

Midco or CableOne or satellite here.  

9 minutes ago, JimmyCraig said:

You guys do realize that the actually Comcast Xfinity TV Guide has mistaken you once again for NDSU, correct?

Sounds like you are taking your anger out on GPL.

Now go ahead and rip me for being a troll. But first, take a look on your cable box guide :)

What does this have to do with anything?

If a guy posts his first 2 times EVER..... to show how a mnpls tv guide calls UND...NDSU,  is not deserving of a ripping or shouldn't be called a troll, then what are you then? 

Are you just being nice?

Go away troll!