SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Minnesota

AZSIOUX

5 minutes ago, JimmyCraig said:

I believe ya but the funny thing is Gopher fans are taking this to mean UND is irrelevant.

But when it comes to college hockey (which is what we're all here for) relevance on a Midco guide doesn't translate to wins, championships and filling arenas with fans.

And that little irrelevant defending champion will show up at the self titled "Hockey Mecca" this weekend and help fill the arena as UMN is unable to accomplish this on its own :D

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

That's a good deal, we got 3 in row 16 of the corner UND only attacks once but they were $75/ticket which I liked

Sometimes it's better on the nerves to have full view of our net. I was behind the net Frattin sniped to win the Final 5 which was great but my stomach was in knots not seeing what DU was doing on the other end!

19 minutes ago, franchise said:

Sometimes it's better on the nerves to have full view of our net. I was behind the net Frattin sniped to win the Final 5 which was great but my stomach was in knots not seeing what DU was doing on the other end!

This is very true, sometimes it makes me feel like I have more control over the outcome :lol:

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, franchise said:

Ever since I watched UND win a natty on the end of the ice we defended twice, it is now my go-to spot at arenas... 

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, siouxforce19 said:

Ever since I watched UND win a natty on the end of the ice we defended twice, it is now my go-to spot at arenas... 

When I was flying home, I was like...almost EVERY goal this weekend was scored on the other end! But I'll take the results!!

7 minutes ago, franchise said:

When I was flying home, I was like...almost EVERY goal this weekend was scored on the other end! But I'll take the results!!

Now that I think about it, I was on the same end as you guys but it didn't even register that I was on the wrong end for all the goals.

As you said, the result was all I cared about! :)

20 hours ago, JimmyCraig said:

You guys do realize that the actually Comcast Xfinity TV Guide has mistaken you once again for NDSU, correct?

Sounds like you are taking your anger out on GPL.

Now go ahead and rip me for being a troll. But first, take a look on your cable box guide :)

The really stupid part is they listed Fighting Hawks, but use a Bison logo. Someone should be fired purely for their stupidity and lack of common sense.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Old Barn Guy at Home said:

To misinformed Gopher fans:  The last couple of times the Gophs played the Bison, how did those games work out?  Now for UND to set the record straight and keep the North Dakota streak rolling along.

No reason to give the Bison any kind of credit on this board, thanks :)

7 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

With likely a pro sioux crowd, let's discuss good chants to start: 

REIGNING CHAMPIONS

FIRE LUCIA

SIOUX FOREVER

BULLDOG REJECTS

STATE OF HOCKEY (only if blowing them out)

Any others?

I think "EXTEND LUCIA" would be more appropriate. :)

• Upvote 2