SiouxSports.com Forum

2016 Attendance

nodak651

41 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I can't let a whole day go by without someone posting in the football section. If season tickets are released tomorrow I hope there aren't many. I also don't want to see about 1,000 student seats open.

Exactly, it would be very embarrassing to see the student section empty for the first D 1 playoff game.

12 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

at what point does the athletic department take some responsibility in doing their jobs and putting butts in the seats...and maybe keeping them there?

The team consistently winning will help to keep them there.   

• Downvote 1

i remember some random mens bball game on a thursday eve a couple years back...noticed a little bigger crowd than normal...asked on here why and it sounded like they gave tixs to grade schoolers that week for free admission which would probably requre a parent or two and maybe a friend or two to go with...and voila...a few hundred extra butts in the seats...

1 minute ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

two hotdogs and a coke for five bucks in the fourth quarter....

Good god ease off the liquids for the night..a winning program will put buts back in the seats.  It has in the past and will happen again.  It's slowly becoming "fun/cool" to attend UND football again.

12 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

key word....slowly.

I share your feelings on the red-headed stepchild treatment FB has gotten over the years, but I do think it is changing. I do not believe we will have 5,500 for next Saturday's game like we did for some D-II home playoff games back in the early 2000's.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, fightingsioux4life said:

I share your feelings on the red-headed stepchild treatment FB has gotten over the years, but I do think it is changing. I do not believe we will have 5,500 for next Saturday's game like we did for some D-II home playoff games back in the early 2000's.

So do you believe there will be more or less than 5,500?

8 minutes ago, ND1 said:

The Ticketmaster page cannot be up to date.  I have season tickets and plan to purchase my tickets this afternoon.  Yet Ticketmaster has shown my seats not available from day one. 

Maybe ticketmaster will never be updated. Guess they'll have it at the box office today if any season ticket seats are available. Have to hope yours are still there this afternoon.

There is, however, 1 seat four down from mine in sec. 215 that was not there earlier this week when I bought one for a friend.

14 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Just called in. Unclaimed season tickets to be released for sale on ticketmaster "in a few minutes."

14 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Just called in. Unclaimed season tickets to be released for sale on ticketmaster "in a few minutes."

Just checked the map.  It is now updated.  Looks like maybe 5,000 available seats.