SiouxSports.com Forum

Coaching Staff Change

puck

As far as guys I've seen I would think Howard Walker, James Patrick, Ian Kidd, Curtis Murphy, Brad Williamson, Travis Roche, Chay Genoway, Matt Greene, Mike Commodore, Russ Parent, and Scott Sandelin would be in the conversation.

In the "guys I've seen" category, I'd also add Nick Naumenko.

Saw this in the job opening;

"women and minorities encouraged to apply" - brought to you by the same pathetic administration that gave us the spinless 10 year acquiescence to the fascist and equally as ignorant NCAA.

It is really amazing to me where we as americans have gone. We are clueless and defenseless to the whims of both fools and evil men.

I wonder just exactly what would be the minimum IQ required to be able to see that clause as the sexist and racist statement that it is.

Much in the way that the NCAA policy against Native Americans is hideously racest. Yet most of us see crap like this and get some sort of comfort in the belief that our world is a better place for it. Me, I just want to throw up

• Upvote 1

"women and minorities encouraged to apply" - brought to you by the same pathetic administration that gave us the spinless 10 year acquiescence to the fascist and equally as ignorant NCAA.

It is really amazing to me where we as americans have gone. We are clueless and defenseless to the whims of both fools and evil men.

I wonder just exactly what would be the minimum IQ required to be able to see that clause as the sexist and racist statement that it is.

Much in the way that the NCAA policy against Native Americans is hideously racest. Yet most of us see crap like this and get some sort of comfort in the belief that our world is a better place for it. Me, I just want to throw up

It's something the state is often required to post. Do I think the world will be a better place for it?? No.

As for the Sioux logo vs NCAA reference, do I like that that NCAA is telling UND what to do? No. Do I agree with the NCAA's policy? No. Do I think the policy is racist? Yes. Does it matter anymore? No. The state and now the people of SL have both tried and failed to have the NCAA policy overturned. It's not going to happen. At this point, all we can do is move on and do what is best for UND and the athletic teams we love.

LookingUplink.jpg

What a ridiculous statement. The NCAA is against Native Americans? The NCAA is against schools using them as a mascots thats all.

You know what's racist? A bunch of white people in North Dakota taking the most discriminated group of people in our nations history and turning them into your schools mascot.

• Upvote 1

You know what's racist? A bunch of white people in North Dakota taking the most discriminated group of people in our nations history and turning them into your schools mascot.

amazing 5th post. i've never heard that one before.

What a ridiculous statement. The NCAA is against Native Americans? The NCAA is against schools using them as a mascots thats all.

I could take the time to explain this to you, but I won't.....I'll just leave you with this little bit of advice for yhour future endeavors.....

There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity.

So a bunch of government employed, overpaid, liberal fatcats sitting in Indianapolis know what's best for Native Americans? Please. Next time I see you don't be skimping on the fries.

So a bunch of government employed, overpaid, liberal fatcats sitting in Indianapolis know what's best for Native Americans? Please. Next time I see you don't be skimping on the fries.

Although I appreciate what you're trying to say here, the NCAA is not the government.....

can we stay on topic here? there are other threads for this stuff.

You know the rules here...

Every thread has to turn into a thread relating to:

A) The nickname/mascot

B) NDSU

C) The Gophers

I think it's in the agreement when you sign up.

So a bunch of whiny white folks sitting in front of their keyboards know what is best for Native Americans...

Same old schtick, eh Hamm ... I mean "Mariucci".

You must be referring to some other school since UND doesn't have a mascot and it's the North Dakota Native American's that are trying to get the racist NCAA to let UND keep the Fighting Sioux name. Congrats, you didn't have one accurate statement in your post.

This here is hilarious, should be understandable by the screen name! Did you know the majority of the people protesting the name (no mascot jacka@@) are white rich bored losers? Not natives!

I somehow think you are pretty familiar with the minimum.

• Upvote 1