SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

21 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Any rumblings on Carson Pilgrim or any of the Moorhead prospects?

Also, while he likely won't go to UND I'm curious where William Lawson-Body winds up.

Think theres a decent chance a player like that ends up in the Bowling Green - Augustana range.

Which is a very good accomplishment.

On 11/8/2022 at 7:22 PM, scpa0305 said:

Aidan park to Michigan ….nice get. Rich getting richer.

On 11/8/2022 at 10:08 PM, brianvf said:

Dang. I know we weren’t on his list of schools, but I thought he’d end up somewhere east coast. Can’t believe all the recruits still committing to Michigan right now after their recent controversies. 

Park is a nice get.  But ironically, for all the talk of Michigan’s recruiting prowess, I’d easily take our future recruits over theirs.  Especially the higher-end guys:  

Wilson, Burchill, Cerbone, Moldenhauer, Cerrato, Park, Spitznagel  

vs

Strathmann, Livanavage, Wiebe, Mcinnis, Perron, Swanson, Boisvert  

4 hours ago, SKondrashkin said:

Park is a nice get.  But ironically, for all the talk of Michigan’s recruiting prowess, I’d easily take our future recruits over theirs.  Especially the higher-end guys:  

Wilson, Burchill, Cerbone, Moldenhauer, Cerrato, Park, Spitznagel  

vs

Strathmann, Livanavage, Wiebe, Mcinnis, Perron, Swanson, Boisvert  

That’s pretty tight. You’re right though, Mich recruiting has slowed a bit (for now) in looking at future years. All the kids started picking BU/MN.

On 12/13/2022 at 3:19 PM, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Nick Pierre switched from WI to Merrimack after a slow start this year. If they weren't on fire this year he likely wouldn't have considered them.

Do you think Pierre had all that many options? He’s struggled mightily in juniors.

On 12/14/2022 at 12:43 AM, Kevin G said:

Just looking through USHL stats page, and I noticed one of the top defensemen in terms of +/- is Brasen Boser from Minot, currently playing for the Fargo Force. His low point total suggests stay-at-home defenseman. Currently uncommitted, according to his USHL page. Anyone seen him skate? Thoughts on his ceiling?

He’s on a really good team that plays solid D. Tough to tell by looking at numbers alone.

• Upvote 1