SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

5 hours ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

I'm pretty sure it was Saturday night that I saw them walking the concourse.

Did they walk fast?  Did they use the body on anyone?  Did they walk the whole 60 seconds you saw them, or did they stand around part of the time?  

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

The 2 I saw just waltzed right down the middle, no corner work. They also avoided contact when I tried to body them. So in other words... Gopher recruits :lol:

True test would have seen them fall down without being touched when they avoided you :D

• Upvote 1

On 11/6/2018 at 8:58 AM, The Sicatoka said:

So ... at concessions ... did they battle and battle and show a high compete level? Did they go to dirty areas ... like by the ketchup and relish? 

I can confirm several concession trips and they definitely left a dirty area behind the last row up top.  That spot behind the seats looked like they dumped $300 into junk food...haha 

5 hours ago, franchise said:

I can confirm several concession trips and they definitely left a dirty area behind the last row up top.  That spot behind the seats looked like they dumped $300 into junk food...haha 

Sloppy passing?  Hmmmmm

15 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

Do people still go there?  I quit that place when they switched buns.

There are going to be ebbs and flows; not all parts of the everything will go your way; but hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. You might hit a rough patch but you gather yourself and go out and work to win the next five minutes. I'm proud of the guys when the realize that and work hard ... trying to order taco in a bag. 

51 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

There are going to be ebbs and flows; not all parts of the everything will go your way; but hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. You might hit a rough patch but you gather yourself and go out and work to win the next five minutes. I'm proud of the guys when the realize that and work hard ... trying to order taco in a bag. 

Wise words.  And there will always be bad bunses.  A good recruit will have the character to work through them. 

These people who think recruit walkabouts are just leisure activity had better sit up and pay attention, or we will be back to the Hakstol era before you can say "no banner." 

12 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Dive by the University Ave one couple times a day. Stop once a month. 

Noon hour pretty busy. Some like the new buns better.

East side was still using the old buns last time I was there. Only one that did (all the ND locations, including Fargo switched).

On 10/23/2018 at 11:54 AM, scpa0305 said:

Kevin Wall de-committed from Merrimack....currently a top scorer in the BCHL.

edit: Apparently UND is after him.  May be a nice flip. 2000 birthdate.

Looks like he committed to Penn State. 

• Upvote 1

• UNDBIZ changed the title to Prospective Recruits