SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

We don't assign roles to players before they come to campus here at North Dakota. You have to earn playing time here. No one ever said Dell was going to be on the bench. He came in to push Eids for playing time and low and behold, he has.

I realize it's a somewhat foreign concept down in Gopherland. (in my opinion)

I guess that explains Grimaldi fighting for forward playing time with gleason

We don't assign roles to players before they come to campus here at North Dakota. You have to earn playing time here.

and rocco earned his spot on the power play with his 1 assist on the year right?? LOL no he was assigned that role based on expectations, not performance.

Really? You must admit that Gothberg hasn't been very good.

Gothberg? The goalie for the Fargo Force? :huh::p

Guess I'm confused on how Dell vs Eidnsess is any different than Kangas vs Frazee or Patterson vs. Kangas.

Eidsness' Friday in Madison put Dell into the crease until Eidsness earns the job back in practice.

Rationalize much?

Oh, so we can't have our own rationalization when you guys are perennially use the "Oh well, we didn't want him or recruited him that hard" rationalization when a recruit you want commits to UND? :silly::)

Camaratta is going to be a good addition for what's looking to be one hell of a recruiting class for the Gophers. When Fasching commits, that'd be icing on the cake. (I don't think there's much of a chance he commits elsewhere such as UND)

Don't know if anyone posted this, but at one point Jared Rutledge was said to be considering UND. He went to the ugly helmets. I could see how it might be hard to get a second keeper with Zane coming in.

No way Dell, Gothberg, and Rutledge would have been on the roster at the same time. Rutledge must have been considering North Dakota when Dell was thinking about going pro last spring?

You know how our stats would look much better, start the year playing 6 of 8 Sacred Heart, Alaska Anchorage, and Vermont... And win 2 while being severely outplayed in Duluth...

Not getting shut out at home to SCSU would help your stats too. And BTW, the Gophers have had the tougher league schedule so far compared to the Sioux. 4 tough road games.

You obvioulsy didnt watch the games in Duluth if you think the Gophers were severely outplayed. Shots on goal were lopsided but the scoring chances(per the FSN stats) were even.

You obvioulsy didnt watch the games in Duluth if you think the Gophers were severely outplayed. Shots on goal were lopsided but the scoring chances (per the FSN stats) were even.

I think you just provided all the info you need. ;)

Reminds me of the "phantom assist" comments by Woog during the Panzer era. :D