SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Youngstown. 10/26/24

SiouxFan100

3 minutes ago, SlowHand said:

Something is wrong with this team on road games.  I have no clue what the routine is, but something is very wrong.

IMO the 2 point try was the right call, but the play selection and personnel?  WTH?

I would respectfully disagree on going for two. If you’re the better team (supposedly) you don’t risk the game on a single play.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SlowHand said:

Something is wrong with this team on road games.  I have no clue what the routine is, but something is very wrong.

IMO the 2 point try was the right call, but the play selection and personnel?  WTH?

Bubba said it’s hard to travel , stay in a motel

a player said the same thing

if it’s that hard fly down game day, let them bring their own pillow and blanky and nap on the plane 

this BS is on bubba 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Ha.

History repeats itself …

But yes I hope so too. Let’s win the next 4, including SDSU and USD………

Could foresee a 4 game losing streak here 

1 minute ago, Kab said:

Bubba said it’s hard to travel , stay in a motel

a player said the same thing

if it’s that hard fly down game day, let them bring their own pillow and blanky and nap on the plane 

this BS is on bubba 

I agree other teams in FBS and FCS go through this when traveling by plane or bus. Not sure how all this seems to bother only one team out of 260 other teams in D1. Unless the laws of the universe does not include UND, which I doubt. 

Losers find excuses, winners find a way. 

• Upvote 4

Another Bubba effect:  I had the SDSU USD game on.  Shortly after I started viewing, I asked myself, why am I watching this?  UND is a middle of the pack team and this game really doesn’t matter to me since UND lost today and will likely lose to both of these teams.  Sucks. 

The way the kid played Simon wasn't going to let the game die in his hands.  He was going to find a way.  Ball is on the 3 yard line, Q is the 1 yard guy...

Not having the most important guy all night on the field at the end of the game is just stupid.  Another moment in a long line of what the hell moments with Bubba on the road.

We are back to Mussman era defense....

• Upvote 3