SiouxSports.com Forum

Griz vs UND Sept 7

Nodak78

I said a few weeks ago I was seeing this as that big home game,  our Super Bowl or whatever you want to call it...where things line up and the crowd is into it and we pull it out with some Alerus Center magic....and it's almost a must win. I mean it's not a must win, but I think this is a big game we can steal and need to do it. 

Special Teams just play even today, don't lose it. 

Hoping for an explosive play from Seidl, we need a few bigger plays today. 

Hoping things slow down for Romfo and he plays well. I am nervous about an untimely Int but hoping I'm wrong. Win the TO battle today! 

Should be a great atmosphere before,  during....and hopefully after which means we won. 

Traveling back from work conference hoping to get to my house right around kickoff. Let's Go!!

22 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

I said a few weeks ago I was seeing this as that big home game,  our Super Bowl or whatever you want to call it...where things line up and the crowd is into it and we pull it out with some Alerus Center magic....and it's almost a must win. I mean it's not a must win, but I think this is a big game we can steal and need to do it. 

Special Teams just play even today, don't lose it. 

Hoping for an explosive play from Seidl, we need a few bigger plays today. 

Hoping things slow down for Romfo and he plays well. I am nervous about an untimely Int but hoping I'm wrong. Win the TO battle today! 

Should be a great atmosphere before,  during....and hopefully after which means we won. 

Traveling back from work conference hoping to get to my house right around kickoff. Let's Go!!

TD for Seidl with swing pass in the backfield as the Griz try to pressure Romfo.  UND will have some long drives.

12 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

TD for Seidl with swing pass in the backfield as the Griz try to pressure Romfo.  UND will have some long drives.

I do love those long drives!! Need to make sure we get points on them this week. Hoping better in red zone today. 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

i predicted 2 of these (for td's) against ia state.........when i saw the first (and only?) screen pass i think if it was ss it could'be been a td pass bc i think he has another gear and a little more wiggle than smith

imo ss should get more touches than smith....fire and ice with gavin and ss.

1 hour ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

i predicted 2 of these (for td's) against ia state.........when i saw the first (and only?) screen pass i think if it was ss it could'be been a td pass bc i think he has another gear and a little more wiggle than smith

imo ss should get more touches than smith....fire and ice with gavin and ss.

SS impresses me with how hard he runs up the middle for his size. Based on the 360 guys sounds like maybe he is not a natural pass receiver. But seems like he should be getting at least 5-8 touches a game. 

• Upvote 2

Big game big atmosphere…smack in the mouth ! Don’t let up.  Punish them up the middle . All day !  Let the depth of the RBs (plus Romfro) wear them out ! 

Defensively key in on #5 if playing.  Difference maker.  Gillman is a stud rb too. Wished he picked und but …

really hoping to see some sacks.  They are a rarity later. Getting pressure helps immensely on the CBs plus simply rattling the qb and jacking up the crowd.  

If #5 is playing …..kick it out bounds every punt and every kickoff. The guy will make you pay if he catches it. Don’t give him a single opportunity. 

Let’s go!