SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ UNO -- Friday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

20 minutes ago, Oldguy said:

I saw NOTHING out of this team tonight, until the final 4 minutes.  You can't play 4 minutes and be a championship team.

Very boring game. They didn’t come to play tonight. Agree that they didn’t play until the final 4 minutes. Zero sense of urgency during the third.

10 minutes ago, SiouxFanatic said:

Isn’t Sandelin the same age or slightly older than Berry? I don’t see that happening.

Don’t be so sure. 

1 minute ago, gfhockey said:

Other than  2016, can we all admit that Barry is not a big game coach

Why do I get the impression that on the internet you love to talk !@#$ about Berry but if you’ve met or have him met him, you are the biggest kiss ass?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, SiouxFanatic said:

Why do I get the impression that on the internet you love to talk !@#$ about Berry but if you’ve met or have him met him, you are the biggest kiss ass?

Name the big game he’s won where it matters? Aic? Umd? 

1 minute ago, crb1 said:

Yep. I am not saying Berry is getting fired or leaving but should either happen, you can bet your bottom dollar Sandy is on that short list. Also I believe Sandy’s wife is from GF. 

Whose got more nattys

13 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

Name the big game he’s won where it matters? Aic? Umd? 

Why waste my time? You are a broken record who says the same crap after a loss. You had the same schtick when Hakstol teams were losing in the Frozen Four.

PS You come off as more of a Sandelin fan than a UND fan the way you obsess.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, brianvf said:

I'm certainly not defending UNO at all, but they've been playing their best hockey of the year lately.
They've only lost one game in their last 11 games.
Swept SCSU, UMD, CC (a team that swept us), and Miami that time.  Their only loss was against WMU.

Actually, turn UNO OT wins into wins (as opposed to “partial wins”) and their situation in both ranking and Pairwise changes considerably. They’re a solid team considering their recruiting abilities.

35 minutes ago, crb1 said:

Good god no. I’d rather let Ghockey coach then Gabinet. Hot take. When Bubba goes they will make a push for Sandy. 

I’d bet Karl gets it. 
Dane has been around forever but he’s almost the same age as Berry. 

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, hockeytherapy13 said:

And when a team doesn’t cash in on a 5x3 or even get a scoring chance on a 5x3, it’s not a great sign. Tough to watch tonight. 

I really don’t understand UND’s issue with playing 5x3. Not even just this year, but past years as well. I don’t remember the last time UND scored a 5x3 goal. They couldn’t even hold the zone while down two men. :blush:

41 minutes ago, crb1 said:

Good god no. I’d rather let Ghockey coach then Gabinet. Hot take. When Bubba goes they will make a push for Sandy. 

no. Neither please

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, crb1 said:

Yep. I am not saying Berry is getting fired or leaving but should either happen, you can bet your bottom dollar Sandy is on that short list. Also I believe Sandy’s wife is from GF. 

Not even in the top 5
Aaron Schneekloth
Karl Goehring 

Matt Samby

Erik Fabian 

Coltan St. Clair

Dylan Simpson 

Evan Trupp 

I'd put all of these former players ahead of Sandy. 

20 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

Whose got more nattys

Dude looked like a dork with a loaded WJC team. Won’t ever get another shot he coached so well. Outstanding at getting a bunch of grinders (which I thought you hate) to buy into boring defensive style game where you hope to get the bounce to win 2-1.