SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ UNO -- Friday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

Alright, it's nearly game time so let's get this going.

I expect to see Persson in next tonight based on what Bubs said on Wednesday, but we'll see. 

UNO is going to come out hard, in theory, and if we can match that, we're better and we'll be fine. UNO should be pretty desperate, but hey, we're better. Go prove it.

UND wins 5-3

Blake x2, Perron, Strinden, Pyke

• Upvote 1

• brianvf changed the title to UND @ UNO -- Friday Gameday

Hoping that Berg scores to win the NCHC goal scoring title.
Hoping that Blake gets some points to break the NCHC scoring record.
And hoping that Gaber gets a few points to pass Guch and Cags on the all-time UND scoring list. 

Oh yeah, and a win.

:)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, hockeytherapy13 said:

Happy to see 8 on that 4th line since that’s likely the best fit for him this season. No shame in being a big part of shutting teams down. 

Yep I agree. Switch Strinden and Jamernik and those are the lines I was hoping for last weekend and perfect moving forward. 

• Upvote 2

Those first 3 lines are wicked good, actually.   Been a while since we’ve (I’ve) seen that much scoring punch spread across three lines.    And the 4th isn’t chopped liver.

• Like 1

Just now, cowboys5xsbs said:

Lets hope UNO has a good stream tonight :)

Yeah, I thought Midco was picking it up but no dice.  Looks like NCHC stream or nothing.

Just now, Blackheart said:

Yeah, I thought Midco was picking it up but no dice.  Looks like NCHC stream or nothing.

Midco is down there broadcasting it for TV, but Omaha isn’t allowing them to stream it since they want to use their own stream. 

4 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

What do you mean no dice? It shows up on my Midco channel guide. And it was on the Midco Sports schedule.

My Midco channel on Xfinity in the Twin Cities is showing Summit League hoops in the channel guide.  Wtf?