SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU @ The UND 10/14/2023

SiouxFan100

4 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Current Bisonville thread stats:

618 posts on their "GTT: NDSU vs UND" thread

71 posts on their "Don't the Sioux Still Suck" thread

356 posts on their "UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion" thread

151 posts on their "Fire Entz, Save the Program" thread (Started on 10/14 after the game)

23 posts on their "Hire Vigen, Save the Program" thread (Started on 10/14 after the game)

But NDSU fans don't care about UND.  We aren't their rival.  Clearly losing to UND didn't really move the needle much.  :D

To be faaaiiiirrr....   many of the posts are from Lakes calling people homos.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, petey23 said:

this^^^^ is why I have kept somewhat quiet with my bizin friends.

Same with me, I haven't really cocked off at all to my two close SU friends. If we win this weekend I'll feel better. However even then I could see us meet in playoffs and it would suck to lose that one. As the other poster said, I think the rematch would be a lot closer and more what we expected it to be the first time. Our guys would believe though and the Alert would be rocking again, but can't count on kickoff return and blocked punt every game. That said they couldn't stop our run. Rematch might be pretty high scoring. 

1 minute ago, Sioux94 said:

Same with me, I haven't really cocked off at all to my two close SU friends. If we win this weekend I'll feel better. However even then I could see us meet in playoffs and it would suck to lose that one. As the other poster said, I think the rematch would be a lot closer and more what we expected it to be the first time. Our guys would believe though and the Alert would be rocking again, but can't count on kickoff return and blocked punt every game. That said they couldn't stop our run. Rematch might be pretty high scoring. 

I don't need to trash talk. Just basking in the glow of the beat down is enough for me.

• Upvote 4

13 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

Fans on both sides quickly forget the old NCC days when one team would lose in the regular season and it wouldn’t be the last time the two team would meet in the season. Many times the season would be ended by either team. We got the monkey off our back but we still have another test when we meet the green and gold in the playoffs. Ending their season in the playoffs will really seal this end of the dynasty .

• Upvote 1

On 10/16/2023 at 2:54 PM, The Sicatoka said:

Friendly reminder for those with Midco cable: Midco Sports, 7 pm tonight, replay. 

I wonder if Fighting Hawks Radio Network has the radio call as a podcast somewhere ... anyone know ... @the green team? I have a drive later this week. 

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/53-hawk-talk-100915705/episode/und-ndsu-football-pt-1-10-14-23-126002789/

found it, safe travels

On 10/18/2023 at 3:21 PM, UND Football Fan said:

I remember both playoff games.

1995 UND team was depleted at corner had a short corner compared to Cheatham on the other side. That was the year Rob Berthiaume passed prior to start of season.

1994 playoff game was a defensive battle. 

And they were both outdoors, which won't be the case this time.

7 minutes ago, SuhakiYeahYeah said:

Took a listen to bison report. They insulted Grand Forks, hoka hey, the Alerus, and called us fake fans.

Those tears are delicious :p

Been waiting to hear what those guys had to say. I guess when you can’t rip on our team, you resort to bad mouthing the stadium, town, etc. 

Don’t tell me they don’t think we are their rival. They didn’t react like this after USD and don’t react like this after a loss to the Jacks. Love to see the meltdown!!

• Upvote 1